5. My time Every other week – every 10 to 14 days – I go in for a manicure and pedicure. I call it “my time”. I’m just really sitting down, I’m checking email, maybe ordering a drink from next door and watching ESPN. Let someone pamper me – massage my feet, massage my hands. I feel like I worked hard enough to get those privileges. I care about myself and the temple that God has blessed me with.
6. “Scar face” One of the original stories of nothing to something. I come from there. I’m not a dishwasher, I’m not necessarily from Cuba or anything like that. But man, I don’t have nothing. I’m talking to you now in my Maybach truck, sucking one of these long joints.
7. Craps It might be funny, but I recently taught my kids how to spin craps. Craps has tripled my re-exports. The cracks also hurt me. But there was an era where I couldn’t lose. I remember getting my first golden teeth when I shot the dice. The reason I put it on the kids is not because they’re going to have to go get the gold teeth, but because they can see something, mathematically intelligently. It’s a byproduct of being from Atlanta, really knowing how to gamble and shoot the dice. My nine-year-old is a little upset about losing money. But I’m making them feel all of that!
8. Trappy Goyard Mine Trappy dog, the original Frenchie – you can find him on IG. I’ll call him godfather: lots of Frenchies go after him but none can match his fawn coat, big head and pretty smile, muscular toned body. My wife has an 18 year old dog. I can find it in the Guinness Book. Gucci is a Chihuahua girl. She barks and she bites people. Amazon Prime – little. Instacart – little. Cousin – little. I need to clone her. She’s bigger than my kids! I think that’s $25,000 for cats, $50,000 for dogs.
9. Quiet Storm Radio If you’re talking about a Sunday when I just woke up from a long Saturday night where I was smoking gas, drinking some Casamigos, taking some drops, I might want to hear something light and human. play . I eat pancakes on Sundays – I don’t eat them during the week – so my wife will probably go around making some bacon and pancakes for me. I put on 104.1 [WALR-FM, Kiss FM in Atlanta] and I listen to whatever they have in rotation. Everything from Frankie Beverly to old Michael Jackson. Quiet Storm is a perfect way to describe what I want on Sunday.
10. Toys for adults Family time, let’s go into the yard for a bit. We’ll pull the ATVs out. My family has 100 acres of land, so all my children know how to ride a four-wheeler. I have a few different adult toys I like to call them. The Can-Am togetherthe Big Dipper. I have one Sherp – You bought 10 or 20 pieces. It’s the biggest toy and if someone sees it, they’ll want to get lost in the woods. I have a quick number [expletive]I have some [expletive] I finished flipping. But I’m still here.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/03/arts/music/2-chainz-favorites.html 2 Chainz is a devoted father with competitiveness