News

A McDonald’s customer required a tetanus shot after being bitten by a rat while eating

blank
While eating a meal from the fast-food giant in Salisbury, a woman was bitten by a rat after trying to scare it away and had to be taken to hospital for a tetanus injection

Read the full article here

`https://www.mirror.co.uk${loc.pathname}` A McDonald’s customer required a tetanus shot after being bitten by a rat while eating

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button