YOU can save big on iPhone subscriptions – it’s very easy to accidentally overspend.
A clever hack can reduce your bills instantly and it only takes seconds.
It is connected to Apple One: a special subscription that bundles popular iPhone subscriptions.
And you get a discount as part of the offer because you subscribe to so many services at once.
The premium package includes multiple services like Apple Music and iCloud storage.
The Apple One bundle was actually launched back in 2020.
But with Apple’s services (like Arcade and TV+) adding more content, it’s now better than ever.
What’s included with Apple One?
Apple One consists of six subscriptions.
- Apple Music – a music streaming service
- Apple TV+ – a TV and movie streaming service
- Apple Arcade – a premium video game service
- iCloud+ – a cloud storage and security service
- Apple News+ – a premium news service
- Apple Fitness+ – a video-based personal training service
Not all Apple One subscriptions include all six services.
The two cheapest options only include the top four.
How much does Apple One cost?
It depends on what level you want.
There are three different options: Individual, Family and Premier.
The first two only include Music, TV+, Arcade and iCloud+.
But with Family, you can share with up to five other people and get 200GB of iCloud storage instead of 50GB.
Upgrade to Premier and your iCloud storage increases to a whopping 2 TB.
And you also get Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+ bundled.
This is how much each tier costs per month:
- Apple One Individual – £14.95 / $14.95
- Apple One Family – £19.95 / $19.95
- Apple One Premier – £29.95 / $29.95
Is the Apple One good value for money?
First, let’s look at how much each Apple subscription would typically cost:
- Apple Music – £9.99 / $9.99
- Apple TV+ – £4.99 / $4.99
- Apple Arcade – £4.99 / $4.99
- iCloud+ – £0.79 / $0.99 (50GB), £2.49 / $2.99 (200GB), £6.99 / $9.99 (2TB)
- Apple News+ – / $9.99
- Apple Fitness+ – / $9.99
Subscribing to all will definitely save you money.
However, if you only subscribe to one or two services, you might not get your money’s worth.
If you’re tempted to grab a few more services, the Apple One might be worth considering.
Here are Apple’s official monthly savings, depending on the tier you buy:
- Individual – Save £5.80 / $6 per month
- Family – Save $7.50 / $8 per month
- Premier – Save £22 / $25 per month
Mix and match the services you want and see if Apple One is a better fit for you.
All prices in this article were correct at the time of writing but may have changed since then. Always do your own research before making a purchase.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Read the latest phone and gadget news
- Stay up to date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
The best tips and hacks for phones and gadgets
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find these secret features in social media apps? We’ve got you covered…
Get the latest news about WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and other tech gadgets here.
Selected image source: Apple / Unsplash / The Sun
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science Team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/8963919/iphone-hack-cut-bills-save-money-month-apple-one/ A simple iPhone hack could save you £22 a month on bills – and it only takes seconds