Assassin’s Creed’s recent expansion is finally here and has done a pretty amazing job of exploring Norse Mythology. Dawn of Ragnarok features an image of Eivor seeing Havi, one of Odin’s names. It is an alternative name for Odin which means the Most High. So you’re playing Odin as he battles the invaders and kidnappers of his son Baldr. But first, how do you get to Svartalfheim? Since Eivor is having these visions, you’ll have to complete some quests before reaching his house. Don’t worry, here is our guide explaining how to get to Svartalfheim in AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok.
How to get to Svartalfheim in AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok?
Players recommend that at least over level 340 before they start with the DLC. Though if you haven’t reached that level yet, the expansion will spawn a character at level 340 with the right weapons and gear. You can check out our guide on how to get started with DLC, the first is. Here are all the objectives and how to complete them to get to Svartalfheim.
- You can only go through and into Svartalfheim when Eivor experiences these visions. You will need Build a hut for Valka at Ravensthorpe.
- Once you have built a hut, you will receive a quest named Dreams that don’t stop. Since Eivor had seen these visions all along, the quest involved Eivor contemplating these dreams.
- You need to rest at a tree and reflect on repeated dreams. If you want to change difficulty mode, you need to switch this mode before starting dreams.
- As the vision begins, Eivor wakes up as Havi and is chatting with Frigg. She informs you that their baby Baldr has been kidnapped by the Muslims. Odin and Frigg cross the mountains looking for any clues regarding their son’s kidnapping. This will activate Svartalfheim’s DLC.
- The next quest is “Rescue” as you and Frigg search for clues. Follow her by clicking Focus options. As you follow her to various shelters looking for any traces, you will come across a bloodstain under the stairs.
- Go to the second floor to see alphabet on a table. As you investigate the letter, Frigg will be attacked by some Muslims downstairs. Help her out by defeating them.
- You will get a target to travel in the southeast direction. As you track and reach the location, you will encounter a giant door. When you open the door, you will find your son Baldr swinging on a rope in the middle of the room. You will meet Surtur As you reach to save your son.
- Once you defeat Surtur, he will disappear for a while. But when he comes back, he will hold your head as you witness Sinmara kill Frigg. The film ends with Havi surviving Surtur and Eivor waking up.
- When you wake up, go to Valka’s hut to chat. As you interact, Valka will give you some instructions for performing a ritual. Begin the ritual with Place mistletoe around the four corners of the icon. Complete the ritual by clicking between the icon. When you perform the ritual, Eivor will be consumed by the fire and return to the dream.
- When you return to the dream, you will meet two dwarves who saved your life. Their name are Sigrun and Halstein. Your next mission is Gifts of the Gods as you follow these dwarves. As you continue, you will encounter some Muspels.
- Furthermore, Halstein will give you a brace as a new mechanic during the expansion. It is called Hugr-Rip. You can see our article about How to use and upgrade Hugr-Rip.
- As you continue your journey with the Dwarves, you will face Sinmara. Defeating her would be a tough move compared to defeating Surtur. Once you’ve defeated her, she will evade and disappear into the middle of the lava.
- Now, you must follow the dwarves to the first dwarven sign of the shelter. And when you get there, they will ask for your help to find the second one. Continue using Sight until you find it. As soon as you reach the shelter, the Dwarves will leave and as a parting gift will reward you with Silica. Before they leave, you’ll meet their chief Brudd. He will recommend you a Blacksmith.
- Interact with the blacksmith to unlock open roaming. Explore the Svartalfheim region as you unlock new weapons, gear, locations, and more. Plus, you can explore and make the most of both worlds.
- If you want to go back to Ravensthorpe, you can go to the map and click on the eye icon to wake up. And, you can return to Svartalfheim by drink a special potion at Valka’s hut.
It’s all about how to get to Svartalfheim in AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok. If this guide helped you, be sure to check it out AC Valhalla Tutorial right here on Gamer Tweak.
https://gamertweak.com/svartalfheim-ac-valhalla/ AC Valhalla Dawn Of Ragnarok