ADELE has announced that she will be performing at Brits next week – after facing backlash for evictioning her Las Vegas performances.
The Sun on Sunday revealed the singer has left British bosses scrambling to find her replacement after stoking fears she would drop out of school.
But the singer, 33, has confirmed she will appear at UK music awards and will also join presenter Graham Norton in her first TV interview in years.
Adele – who is dating sports agent Rich Paul – said on Instagram tonight: “Hiya, so I’m really happy to say I’m performing at Brits next week!!
“Anddddd I’m going to see Graham on the couch too while I’m in town too! I’m looking forward to that too! Oh, and Rich sends his love ♥️”
Her fans were blown away by the news, with one writing: “Yes ma’am! X”
One more beggar: “TOUR INTERNATIONAL NOW”
British bosses have had to scramble to come up with alternative arrangements for the ceremony on February 8 after reporting Adele decided to withdraw at the eleventh hour.
The Sun on Sunday revealed she came to sing at her first British concert in five years – but had a change of heart after her Las Vegas shows ended.
The source said at the time: “It appears there are concerns of another backlash if she performs on Brits so soon after stopping her Vegas shows at the last minute. “
She has now confirmed she will be taking the stage next Tuesday at the O2 Arena in London and will also appear on The Graham Norton Show.
It came after she was reported to have spent days hiding at her boyfriend’s house after canceling a 24-day stay at Caesars Palace hours before its launch earlier this month.
https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/music/8299416/adele-announces-brits-vegas/ Adele announces she WILL perform at Brits next week following backlash over Vegas performances