Adopt Me Desert Updated weather map

Adopt Me Desert Weather Map Updated Featured Images

Roblox Adopt Me is taking an interesting twist on the game that is changing weather and giving you access to a limited-time store that has a wide variety of items for purchase. While this won’t last forever, it will come back next month and give you another chance to grab any you missed!

One of the items that you can buy during your time in the desert in Adopt Me is a Mud Ball that contains a Scarab. There are three Scab that you can get: Black Crab (60% Chance), Blue Crab (37.5% Chance) and Yellow Crab (2.5% Chance). A Mud Ball will cost you 199 Robux, but you can always trade with another player if you don’t have any money!

Apply me the giant crab ball image

There are many other items you can get that can be purchased with in-game dollars. You can buy cosmetics for your character, or you can buy Egyptian themed pet clothes so you can style your pets!

Apply me pictures of items in the desert

Here are the official details on the new Desert update:

🏜️ Desert map weather updates! ️
🌞 Only in-game 36 hours – will be back next month!
🌡 New themed toys and pet clothes!
πŸ’© New Premium Pet: Beetle and Variations!
⛡️ New Vehicles: Trireme and Landsailer

That’s everything we know about the Desert Weather update for Roblox Accept me! You can find all sorts of additional information about the game in The Adopt Me section of our website.

About the author – Shaun Savage

Shaun Savage aka Evident is a longtime website creator. He strives to create the most useful websites for his audience. In his spare time, he enjoys playing video games, watching movies, and binge-watching TV shows.

Find more words Shaun Savage

https://tryhardguides.com/adopt-me-desert-weather-map-update/ Adopt Me Desert Updated weather map

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button