Saturday Night Takeaway’s Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly set up their company, Hurley Promotion, to handle their earnings
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly have lost around £2.5 million in just one year, according to company filings.
One of their main businesses, Hurley Promotiondropped from £5.2 million to £2.6 million within a year.
The company was founded in 2013 to take care of the income of the hosts of Saturday Night Takeaway.
This money is believed to have been lost after a luxury apartment project in the Algarve collapsed.
Both invest in development, known as The Keys.
Mirror has reached out to representatives for Ant and Dec for comment.
Along with Hurley Promotions, the duo also have Miter Holdings – named after the pub in Byker Grove, the BBC show they both participated in.
Despite losing millions of pounds, the duo have thrived in the television industry with their endless host of gigs.
They not only front Saturday Night Takeaway but also return as hosts of Britain’s Got Talent.
Fans must watch them present the hit show I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! recently, filmed in Wales.
It has also been confirmed that their show, Ant and Dec’s Limitless Win, has been refreshed for a second series.
The ITV game show – hosted by the duo and hosted by many fans – was criticized by some viewers for being too confusing while others called it “slow-moving”.
Get all the biggest showbiz news straight to your inbox. Sign up for the free Mirror Showbiz newsletter.
Before the final episode aired last month, ITV bosses confirmed the show – which saw contestants climb a money ladder to win an infinite jackpot – was previewed again. back for another series.
Confirming this news, the duo now say they are ready for “another series of drama, danger and tension”.
“We’re delighted that Limitless Win has been such a huge hit with viewers and will be back for more. We’re super excited to be able to do it all again and we can’t wait to find the contestants. new to close the first TV show with an infinite jackpot!” Ant said.
Meanwhile Dec added: “We’re gearing up for another nail-biting TV series, dangerous and stressful as we bring up more questions you can’t do without Google! We’re looking forward to it! wait more and more, the limitless climb is dizzying. We can’t wait.”
Ant and Dec are also said to have signed a three-year deal with ITV worth around £40m.
Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at email@example.com or call us directly on 0207 29 33033.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ant-dec-lose-whopping-25-26487779 Ant and Dec lost a whopping £2.5m in a year, company records show