The long wait Battlefield 2042 The patch, originally scheduled for February, is finally here. The patch arrived this morning on all platforms, but it may not be the one that gets you back into the game.
3.3 was the update that provided the first iteration of the game’s scoreboard. The transcript, first shown in January, has been slightly updated.
Primarily, the design now includes player deaths which are somehow among the most requested player additions. The existing match overview panel continues to exist, but has now found a new, more condensed homepage on the left side of the page.
DICE says that further updates to the scoreboard are being worked on, including making it available during the end of the round screen.
The other major addition in today’s patch is the Steadfast Exclusive Legend Pack, a series of cosmetic items available to owners of the Ultimate/Gold versions and season passes of the game. The pack arrives later today, as a compensation for the delay of the first part of the game – no date yet.
Looking to the future, DICE says a larger update is currently scheduled for early April. This will add VOIP between teams, more updates to the scoreboard, and a host of balance tweaks to the universe. gas and vehicles. The developer also says we can expect “a comprehensive overhaul of attachment behavior for infantry weapons.”
Read on below for the full changelog for patch 3.3:
- Fixed a game crash that could occur on Origin or Xbox One when logging in/out while using an Xbox One controller.
- Setting the Chat key binding no longer requires a game restart to take effect.
- Target assist is adjusted on the dashboard to ensure that the system takes effect when the analog sticks are at 100% of their range. Previously it only worked at ranges below 100%.
- Fixed a bug where a takedown request did not result in a kill on Xbox One and PS4.
- Established the new location for our EU data center in Frankfurt.
- Conquer & Break – fixed a bug where a security target XP event was fired even after a capture point was fully logged.
- Danger Zone – fixed image showing teammates in match found chains.
- Danger Zone – fixed a bug that caused XP at the End of the Round to sometimes not activate.
https://www.vg247.com/battlefield-2042-march-scoreboard-patch Battlefield 2042’s promised scoreboard is here, with mortality tracking