BLACK FRIDAY is upon us and the annual shopping bonanza is a brilliant time to snag big discounts on mobile deals.
If you’re looking to upgrade, the epic November sale is the best time to do it. Read on for our top tips on sniffing out an incredible deal.
The Black Friday sale period is getting longer every year, with many retailers rolling out their offers from early November.
Typically, Black Friday week is when most of the top deals are live and it’s the best time to look out for phone deals.
In general, the best place to look for phone deals any time of year is one of the major phone retailers, but you can also find some great deals during Black Friday by going straight to the official networks.
Which retailer has the best Black Friday phone deals?
It’s hard to say what the best phone deals are because it depends on what you’re looking for: big data, a low upfront cost, or a reasonable bill at the end of each month.
But what we can say is that there is a lot of rivalry between phone networks and carriers during Black Friday, and they will all try to offer the lowest rates.
We believe that there is a high probability that you can get a good deal on the handset you are looking for by visiting one of the websites listed below.
When is Black Friday 2022?
This year, Black Friday takes place on November 25th.
As always, it lands on the day just after the US Thanksgiving holiday.
Not that anyone in the UK would be celebrating over Turkey the day before.
Black Friday is an American tradition that crept onto these shores a little over a decade ago and has steadily grown in popularity ever since.
The huge shopping bonanza is now as big as other key sales periods like Boxing Day.
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday falls three days after Black Friday – so in 2022 it is Monday November 28th.
It originally got its name because it was an online only deal day, back when internet shopping was still a novelty and most Black Friday deals were only available in stores.
Nowadays this distinction has almost completely disappeared.
You’re unlikely to find many in-store deals that can’t also be found on retailers’ websites.
Now, Cyber Monday is an opportunity for stores to send out their latest wave of deals – and potentially drop prices even more.
If you see an incredible phone deal during Black Friday, you might want to take a chance and see if it gets cheaper on Cyber Monday.
But it’s a risky move as this deal could end by Monday. So our advice is not to persevere.
More Black Friday phone deals
Will there be any iPhone deals this year?
Phone sellers like to focus on iPhones around Black Friday because people can’t get enough of Apple products.
With so many retailers offering Black Friday prices these days, it’s a particularly good time to snap up a bargain as different stores will be competing for the best deals.
So if your phone contract is up, keep your eyes peeled for iPhone deals from mid-November as there are bound to be some good ones.
What Android phone deals should I look out for?
Black Friday offers a wide range of deals for Android phones. Samsung Galaxy phones will almost certainly be reduced in price.
You often get more bang for your buck when you choose a phone that isn’t made by Apple or Samsung. So, if you’re looking for a data-heavy phone plan, you should worry about Android phones this Black Friday.
How do I get the best price on a phone this Black Friday?
You should do some research on the phone you’re planning to buy in advance, so when you see one you’ll know what a good deal is.
There are so many retailers struggling to offer consumers the best deal. Searching the internet and comparing deals can save you big.
Also, consider how much money you’re willing to spend, and then try to stick to that — trust us, it’s easy to get sucked into the excitement of Black Friday and end up spending a lot more than you should.
If you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible price on a new phone this Black Friday, follow these simple steps:
- Break out your calculator and work out the monthly cost over the contract period (usually up to 24, but not always).
- Add all upfront costs to the total cost of the contract.
- Compare this to any other offer that catches your eye to see if you really are paying the lowest price over the contract period.
Keep in mind that the best Black Friday phone deals are likely to be for older models. So if you’re not someone who needs a brand new flagship, we think you’ll find what you’re looking for at a great price.
More amazing Black Friday deals
What Black Friday phone deals were on offer in 2021?
Last year, the Apple iPhone 13 trio of phones featured heavily in the Black Friday phone deals on offer.
While Android phones from Samsung and Google have also been on offer with monthly deals starting at £26.
Check out some of the highlights from the amazing 2021 offers below.
iPhone 13 Black Friday Deals
- iD Mobile, 100GB, £29 upfront, £38.99 afternoon – Buy here
- Three, 100GB data allowance, £0 upfront, £45 pm, – Buy here
- Vodafone, 105GB data plan, £0 upfront, £47 watch – Buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £49 upfront, £54.25 afternoon – Buy here
iPhone 13 Mini Black Friday Deals
- iD Mobile, 100GB data, £29 upfront, £34.99 afternoon – buy here
- O2, 210GB data, £49.99 upfront, £37 pm – Buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £29 upfront, £49 afternoon – Buy here
iPhone 13 Pro Black Friday Deals
- O2, Unlimited data, £99.99, £50pm – Buy here
- Three, Unlimited data, £49.99 upfront, £59 afternoon – Buy here
- Vodafone, 200GB data plan, £79.99 upfront, £47 watch – Buy here
Samsung Galaxy S21 Black Friday deals
- iD Mobile, 100GB data plan, £0 upfront, £30.99 – Buy here
- O2, 210GB data, £49.99 upfront, £31pm – Buy here
- Vodafone, £150GB, £9.99 upfront, £33pm – Buy here
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus Black Friday Deals
- Three, 100GB data, £135 upfront, £38 pm – Buy here
- iD Mobile, 50GB data plan, £29.99 upfront, £44.99 afternoon – Buy here
- O2, 200GB data, £0 upfront, £47 pm – Buy here
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Black Friday Deals
- Vodafone, 100GB data plan, £0 upfront, £53 watch – Buy here
- Three, 100GB data plan, £0 upfront, £53pm – Buy here
- O2, 100GB data, £29.99 upfront, £57 pm – Buy here
Google Pixel 6 Black Friday deals
- Vodafone, 105GB data, £69 upfront, £26 – Buy here
- iD Mobile, 20GB data, £9.99 upfront, £27.99 afternoon – Buy here
- O2, 250GB data, £0 upfront, £37 pm – Buy here
- Three, 100GB data plan, £0 upfront, £35 pm – Buy here
iPhone 12 the best Black Friday deals
- EE, 50GB data plan, £0 upfront, £32 per minute – Buy here
- Three, 100GB data, £44 upfront, £34 afternoons – Buy here
- iD Mobile, unlimited data, £49.99 upfront, £34.99 afternoons – buy here
iPhone 11 Black Friday Deals
- iD Mobile, Unlimited data, £0 upfront, £29.99 afternoon – buy here
- Three, 100GB data, £37 upfront, £28 afternoon – Buy here
- O2, 160GB, £75 upfront, £28 – Buy here
iD Mobile Black Friday SIM-only deals
iD Mobile had a series of SIM-only deals for Black Friday with rolling one-month deals.
- id Mobile, 6GB data, £6 a month – Buy here
- id Mobile, 12GB data, £7 a month – Buy here
- id Mobile, 100GB data, £12 a month – Buy here
- id Mobile, unlimited data, £15 a month – Buy here
VOXI Black Friday SIM-only offers
- VOXI 50GB 5G Plan 2021, from £15 a month – Buy here
- VOXI 100GB 5G Plan 2021, from £20 a month – Buy here
- VOXI Endless Data Plan 30, from £30 per month – Buy here
- VOXI 15GB 5G SIM-only plan, from £10 a month – Buy here
Don’t miss our tips on finding the best TV Black Friday deals this year.
Check out the latest news and announcements in our best Black Friday deals guide.
iPhone fans can find the best discounts in our iPhone Black Friday Deals Guide.
Sun Vouchers is your one stop shop for all deals and discount codes currently available from your favorite online retailers. Do not click “buy” until you have checked Sun Coupons for a discount code that can be applied to your cart.
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/4797663/best-black-friday-phone-deals/ Best Black Friday phone deals 2022: What to expect this November