Is there anything better than a family vacation with unlimited access to water parks?
First Choice has launched a sale of up to 55 per cent off holidays with water parks from £226 per person.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
First Choice’s SplashWorld vacations offer guests complimentary entry to a popular area water park. Some properties have on-site water parks, while others are a walk or short shuttle ride away.
Destinations include popular hotspots in Tenerife, Mallorca, Sunny Beach in Bulgaria and Greece.
Seven nights self-catering at Villa Mandi and Siam Park in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife costs from £335 per person (save £302). Departs Gatwick on May 6th.
Siam Park water park is the largest in Europe and guests have unlimited access.
The water park features many rides, including nine slides, waterfalls, a giant wave pool and the Tower of Power, a 90-foot water slide with speeds of up to 45 mph as you ride through an aquarium full of sharks and rays.
The cheapest option is from Globales Los Delfines in Cala’n Forcat, Menorca, from £226 per person (a saving of £293) and departs Stansted on 9th May.
We’ve rounded up the best water park holidays available in May and June, with prices from £226 per person for seven nights:
- 7 Nights Half Board at Globales Los Delfines in Cala’n Forcat, Menorca departing 9th May from Stansted – from £226 per person (save £293)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Aqua Mirage Club in Marrakech, Morocco departing 9th May from Gatwick – from £331 per person (saving £395)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Globales Bouganvilla in Sa Coma, Mallorca, from 13th May from Glasgow – from £336 pps p (save £383)
- 7 nights all inclusive at Club Mac in Alcudia, Mallorca departing 10th May from Birmingham – from £349 per person (save £371)
- 7 All Inclusive Nights at Aqualand Resort and Waterpark in Corfu, Greece departing 16th May from Cardiff – from £315 per person (save £400)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Aqua Nevis Clubhotel in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria departing 23rd May from Cardiff – from £387 per person (saving £319)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Globales Playa Estepona in Estepona, Costa Del Sol departing 15th May from Belfast – from £399 per person (save £349)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Aquasplash Estival Resort in La Pineda, Costa Dorada departing 4th June from Birmingham – from £424 per person (saving £329)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Porto Bello Beach in Helona Beach, Kos, Greece departing 10th May from Gatwick – from £466 per person (save £208)
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Pegasos World in Side, Antalya, Turkey departing 10th May from Newcastle – from £499 per person (saving £291)
Prices are based on two adults and two children traveling together and sharing accommodation.
We’ve found the cheapest Greece holidays in May and June with breaks from £157 per person.
We’ve also found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays in Turkey – from £33 per night in 5-star resorts.
Alternatively, for a UK short break, Brits can take advantage of the May heatwave with overnight stays from £4 a night.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8768462/holidays-waterparks-cheap-deals-may-june/ Best last minute vacation with unlimited water park access