Made in Chelsea star Binky revealed that the whole family was having lunch when her son Wolfie started turning red and had white spots on his face
The Made in Chelsea star’s son, Binky Felstead, has been rushed to hospital after suffering a terrifying allergic reaction.
It comes after a difficult week for the TV star after her dog was involved in a runaway.
Taking to Instagram, Binky revealed that the whole family was having lunch when her son Wolfie started turning red and had white spots on his face.
She and her partner then rushed to the nearest pharmacist and dialed 999, an ambulance would arrive within four minutes.
Their son was taken to hospital in Gloucestershire 40 minutes away and they were told their son had suffered anaphylaxis.
Binky said the situation was “very scary” but thanked staff for helping them.
Sharing a collection of photos of their son in the hospital – with his face swollen and red – she wrote: “Blimey- Looking forward to a new week!!
“What happened to Pedro being hit by a truck…now Wolfie is out of the ambulance after a bad reaction to what we thought was sesame in the hummus he ate for lunch All very quickly, he started getting extremely upset and constantly rubbing his face and becoming annoyed.
“He was flushed all over his face and hands and small white spots appeared right in front of his eyes, lips and tongue started to swell. We left the restaurant immediately and drove to the nearest pharmacist, who said to call 999…we did and these amazing paramedics arrived within 4 minutes!
“It was all very scary, they said he went into anaphylaxis and gave Wolfie a little adrenaline. They were worried about him not being able to breathe so they turned on the sirens, drove pretty fast and we were there. Have your first experience on an ambulance!
“Fortunately, Wolfies’s face started to calm down again and he liked the noise and all the fun dangling inside the ambulance. He also had a bear to hold for being so brave.
“We went to the hospital in Gloucestershire 40 minutes away who were also amazing. They kept us calm, explained a lot and we were just discharged after they monitored him for 5 hours. .
Binky Felstead / Instagram)
Binky Felstead / Instagram)
“We left with two pens and lots of information. The first thing on my to-do list next week is taking Wolfie to see a skin/allergist! WOAH – so emotional again! .
“The NHS and all the team are nothing short of amazing. The family and I are incredibly grateful for everything you’ve done today.
“#NHS THANK YOU.”
Her friends flocked to the comments, with Louise Thompson writing: “Oh bloody hell, what a week from hell send love love.”
Kimberley Walsh commented: “Oh god bless you! So glad you’re here, he’s healed! So scary! Sending love.”
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-binky-felsteads-baby-son-27333177 Binky Felstead's pet son rushes to the hospital after suffering a terrifying allergic reaction