Brad Pitt responds ‘in court’ to Angelina Jolie’s abuse allegations

Brad Pitt will “respond in court” to his ex-wife Angelina Jolie’s allegations that he abused her and their children.

The actor’s attorney, Anne Kiley, said Pitt has been subjected to “all kinds of personal attacks and misrepresentations” but will not “own anything he doesn’t do”.

It follows a recent US legal filing by Jolie in which she claims Pitt verbally and physically abused his family on a plane in September 2016.

Close

In a recent legal filing, Jolie claims Pitt verbally and physically abused his family on a plane in September 2016 (Justin Tallis/PA)

Documents obtained by the PA news agency also allege that the actor “dumped alcohol” on the children’s heads and “choked” one of them.

In a statement shared with US outlets on Thursday, Ms Kiley said: “Brad has owned everything he’s been responsible for since day one – unlike the other – but he won’t own it. owns anything he doesn’t do.

“He was subjected to all sorts of personal attacks and misrepresentations.

Brad has owned everything he’s been responsible for since day one – unlike the other party – but he won’t own anything he doesn’t.Pitt’s attorney, Anne Kiley

“Thankfully, the various public authorities that the other side has been trying to use against him over the past six years have made their own independent decisions.

“Brad will continue to answer in court as he has consistently done.”

Following the alleged incident in 2016, Jolie filed for divorce five days later and an FBI investigation was launched.

An ongoing dispute between the couple revolves around the sale of their shares in Chateau Miraval SA, a French company that includes a house and vineyard in the south of France, which they purchased in 2008.

Close

The ongoing controversy between the couple revolves around the sale of their shares in a co-owned French vineyard (Stefan Rosseau/PA)

Video of the day

Pitt previously accused Jolie of orchestrating a “hostile” takeover of the alcohol business he had “carefully built” and forced him to partner with “a stranger with associations and malicious intentions” – Russian financier Yuri Shefler.

The Miraval estate is located in the village of Correns in southeastern France and was purchased by the couple for around 25 million euros (£20,875,500).

According to legal documents obtained by PA, Pitt contributed 60% of the purchase price, Jolie paid the remaining 40%.

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/brad-pitt-to-respond-in-court-to-abuse-allegations-made-by-angelina-jolie-42047223.html Brad Pitt responds ‘in court’ to Angelina Jolie’s abuse allegations

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button