Lifestyle

Brave cancer survivor, 4, plays on the swing set after beating a brain tumor the size of a golf ball

A BRAVE little girl whose brain tumor has grown to the size of a golf ball has won her fight to survive.

Four-year-old Sienna Middleton underwent surgery and months of chemotherapy before being given the all-clear.

Four-year-old Sienna Middleton underwent surgery and months of chemotherapy before being given the all-clear

4

Four-year-old Sienna Middleton underwent surgery and months of chemotherapy before being given the all-clearCredit: Paul Tonge
Little Sienna was twice diagnosed with gastroenteritis and on antibiotics - but was down with something much more serious

4

Little Sienna was twice diagnosed with gastroenteritis and on antibiotics – but was down with something much more seriousCredit: Paul Tonge
Mum Jade was then told it was stage four medulloblastoma - a fast-growing cancer

4

Mum Jade was then told it was stage four medulloblastoma – a fast-growing cancerCredit: Unknown, clear with picture desk

She became ill when she was a baby and her condition confused doctors before a scan discovered the tumor on the back of her head.

Mum Jade, 26, explained: “Sienna started having problems in November 2018 when we noticed her eyes were shaking. She wasn’t as mobile as she used to be.

“Then she got her shots and was very ill afterwards, but our GP recommended Calpol and rest.”

She was diagnosed with gastroenteritis twice and was given antibiotics.

Jade, from Nottingham, added: “Then one day she fell off the sofa and hit her head and rolled her eyes back.

“I took her straight to the hospital.”

She was then told it was stage four medulloblastoma — a fast-growing cancer.

At Queen’s Medical Center in Nottingham, 95 percent of the tumor was surgically removed and the remaining 5 percent received chemotherapy.

Jade, who also lives with her partner Josh Middleton and their older daughter Alayiah-Mai, seven, added: “Sienna never stopped smiling but it broke our hearts to see her staring in the face of death .”

Sienna is still under investigation, but there’s no sign of her returning as of yet.

Sienna smiles next to parents Josh and Jade

4

Sienna smiles next to parents Josh and JadeCredit: Paul Tonge

https://www.thesun.ie/health/8733371/brave-girl-beat-cancer-brain-tumour-play-swing/ Brave cancer survivor, 4, plays on the swing set after beating a brain tumor the size of a golf ball

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button