The school holidays are here, accompanied by the prospect of sunny weather – what could be better go to the beach.
By analyzing data from the popular social media platform, they uncovered the most hashtagged and viewed beaches and uncovered the most popular ones coastal locations.
CONTINUE READING: The One Show was temporarily canceled by the BBC as Alex Jones bid farewell to viewers
CONTINUE READING: Check out the quirky Airbnb including an airship, windmill and tree house
Top 12 beaches in England according to TikTok
Brighton Beach led the way with a whopping 54.2 million views on TikTok.
With numerous attractions such as the Pier and British Airways i360, Brighton has plenty to offer residents and visitors this summer.
Three beaches in Kent – Palm Bay Beach, Herne Bay and Botany Bay – also made the list, as did Carbis Bay Beach and Porth Joke Beach in Cornwall.
Here is the full list:
- Brighton Beach, East Sussex – 54.2 million views
- Weymouth Beach, Dorset – 42.9 million views
- West Bay, Dorset – 17.3 million views
- Palm Bay Beach, Kent – 12.6 million views
- Bournemouth Beach, Dorset – 12.2 million views
- Herne Bay, Kent – 11.1 million views
- Carbis Bay Beach, Cornwall – 10.7 million views
- Sandbanks Harbor Beach, Dorset – 7.9 million views
- Porth Joke Beach, Cornwall – 7.6 million views
- Crosby Beach, Merseyside – 7.6 million views
- Botany Bay, Kent – 7.5 million views
- Blackpool Beach, Lancashire – 5.3 million views
To learn more about the other locations on the list, visit the Parkdean Resorts website.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/20589398.brighton-tops-list-12-best-beaches-england-according-tiktok/?ref=rss Brighton tops the list of the 12 best beaches in England, according to TikTok