A restaurant in Brighton has been named among the establishments included in Tripadvisor’s 2022 Restaurant Awards.
Tripadvisor defines the Everyday Eats category as “great food that won’t break the bank,” which is where Baqueano excelled, earning a 5/5 rating from 834 reviews on the site.
Lauren Murphy, Vice President, GM of Hospitality Solutions at Tripadvisor, said: “Dining out is an internationally popular pastime: for many diners, it’s visiting their favorite neighborhood restaurant and for others, a table at a top-notch restaurant is a vacation.
“Like browsing a large menu for the perfect meal, recommendations can help guide decision-making, and our community’s guidance makes it easier to choose from the vast array of dining choices.
“The TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards, presented by people who have visited and reviewed these places over the past year, offer authentic recommendations for the best restaurants for every occasion!”
Everything you need to know about Baqueano
Baqueano is owned by Argentinian couple Adriana and Jorge who came to Brighton in 2015.
Since opening in 2019, they have successfully offered quality food with their menu based on Argentinian products such as meat, dulce de leche, yerba mate and Malbec wine.
Corresponding their website Their ethos aims for “authentic, simple and emotional gastronomy made from fresh ingredients of the highest quality”, which is reflected in their grass-fed steaks.
Tripadvisor’s top 10 restaurants for everyday meals in the UK
- Makar’s Gourmet Mash Bar, Edinburgh
- Simla Restaurant, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- Rio Brazillian Steakhouse, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
- Bonoo Indian Tapas, London
- La Fiesta Restaurant, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- The Laundromat, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Harvey’s Bar/Kitchen, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Teppanyaki Chinatown, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Greek Tavern Bold Street, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Baqueano, Brighton, East Sussex
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/22638715.baqueano-brighton-included-tripadvisors-2022-restaurant-awards/?ref=rss Brighton’s Baqueano has been included in Tripadvisor’s 2022 Restaurant Awards