WATCH the Northern Lights, traveling on the Orient Express and hunting in South Africa are at the top of Brits’ post-fairy tale tour group list.
Walking along the Great Wall and driving on Route 66 also ranked highly in the survey of 2,000 adults.
It also shows that the average Briton now has eight things they want to complete on their travel group list – this number, which makes up 31%, more than they had before antiquity.
Even so, 38% admit to visiting the same destination more than once – because they know what to expect.
Spokesperson from MedicspotA government-accredited covid testing provider that commissioned the study, said: “Despite all the travel disruptions caused by the pandemic, our love for travel certainly hasn’t been. reduced.
“We all have a list of things we want to get done, and if anything, the pandemic has made us realize how important it is to stop thinking about them and start doing them.” .
The study also found that after 37% were forced to cancel a holiday abroad due to the pandemic, nearly 4 in 10 people have a list of things they want to do and places they want to go once all restrictions are lifted. cancel.
And 41% claim that thinking about these things has helped them mentally during the pandemic.
For 45%, Covid has made them open to trying new experiences and 53% think they would choose more on the ‘tour group list’ than their parents used to.
It also emerged that after two years of being lost to the virus, 62% wanted to visit new destinations instead of their usual holiday spots.
Nearly two-thirds want to create new family memories, 58 percent want to make up for lost time, and half want to appreciate the new life.
The top reasons people, polled via OnePoll, think it’s important to have bucket list goals in life is to have something to work towards (39%) and makes you feel alive (31%).
Spending money because you can’t take it with you when you go (24%) and to have something to save (21%) are also included in the list.
A Medicspot spokesperson added: “Traveling and trying new experiences gives us something to look forward to during these uncertain times.
“It’s great to see people remain optimistic about making the most of life and eager to start ticking things off their list.
“With horizontal flow tests now being adopted by many popular destinations, it will become a lot easier to do the things you want without worry or stress.”
TOP 30 THINGS ABOUT BRIT’S DOLL LIST
1. Watch Northern Lights
2. Travel on Orient Express train
3. Hunting in Africa
4. Walking along the Great Wall of China
5. Driving on Route 66
6. Stay at an overwater bungalow in the Maldives
7. See the Statue of Liberty in New York
8. Watch The Giant’s Road in Northern Ireland
9. Swim with dolphins
10. View of Mount Fuji in Japan
11. Show respect at Auschwitz
12. Climb Machu Picchu
13. Go island hopping in Greece
14. Going to Disneyworld in Florida
15. Visit the Seven Wonders of the World
16. Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
17. Floating in the Dead Sea
18. Go to Las Vegas Casinos
19. Stay in an ice hotel in Norway
20. See Father Christmas in Lapland
21. Driving on the Pacific Coast Highway
22. Visit the orangutan sanctuary in Borneo
23. View of Mount Vesuvius and Pompeii
24. Travel anywhere on a private jet
25. Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
26. See a bear in Canada
27. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
28. See the icebergs of Greenland
29. Swim with turtles in Hawaii
30. Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8292801/bucket-list-holidays-maldives-northern-lights/ Brits reveal the rides on their top bucket list