After defeating the Elden Ring, you can enjoy it again by playing NG+ (New Game Plus). This is not a new mechanic and you can find it in other Dark Souls games, Bloodborne and Sekiro. What makes the new game more interesting is the things it changes so as not to make replays completely stagnant. There’s a lot you can keep and a lot you can’t, NG+ is also ideal if you’re going to experience all of the game’s endings. So in this guide let’s check Elden Rings New Game Plus and all the changes in NG+.
All changes in NG+ (New Game Plus) by Elden Ring
After defeating the final boss in Elden Ring and completing the game, you will get the option to start a New Game (NG+). You can start NG+ directly from here or start later from the roundtable. The reason you might want to start later is to challenge any optional bosses you may have missed or complete any ongoing quests. When you start a new game plus Elden Ring, these are the things that change.
- Things you can keep
- Things You Can’t Keep & Things You Can Put Back
- Enlarge the enemy
- Rune Scaling
- Recommended levels for challenging enemies
- New products
Let us check all of them.
Things you can keep
- All player progression for your character’s level, weapon, armor, and shield. This also includes all magic related items such as witches, spells, staffs and seals.
- Various Items, Cookbook and Amulet.
- Map with your exploration progress.
- Remembrance boss.
- Upgrade Pots and Gold Seeds
- Any memory stones you have collected.
Things You Can’t Keep And Things You Should Put Back
- The site of grace. All grace sites you find will be reset. So while you can access the map, you will have to find these sites and edit them again.
- All Medals (including Dectus, Rold and Halitree Medallions).
- Side quest progress. In case you are progressing or following some quest line it will reset. However, a good thing is that if you have already killed some NPCs you can now have a new interaction.
- Bell Bearings that you gave to Twin Maiden Husks.
- Great runes.
- Any item that is important to the progress of the story.
Enlarge the enemy
Enemies are miniaturized in each new game added in Elden Ring. The percentage to which they are scaled is not yet available. We will update this guide when we find any information on it.
The runes you gain scale around 550%. Thanks to Fextralife for this information.
Recommended levels for challenging enemies
Since enemies are scaled, the recommended levels to challenge every enemy in the game have also increased. We will update this guide with the exact recommended levels when we find any information about them.
There are no new items that you get when you play a new game plus. Although you can use flashbacks to get new or replacement weapons that you couldn’t get in the previous run.
That sums up this guide to everything you should know about New Game Plus in Elden Ring and all the NG+ changes. Since you enjoy playing this game, I highly recommend you check out our other guides for this game in Elden Ring Section.
https://gamertweak.com/new-game-plus-elden-ring/ Changes in NG+ Of Elden Ring & Complete New Game Plus Guide