Looking for a last minute getaway before the summer crowds without spending a fortune?
These Greece deals might be something for you, starting at £157 per person for week-long stays, from £11 per person per night.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The best deals come from holiday giants like Thomas Cook, TUI, easyJet Holidays, Jet2 Holidays and more.
Visit of Greek islands in May is the perfect spot before the high season so you can explore the area without too many tourists wandering around or the weather being too warm.
Don’t be put off by the low star rating of some hotels, as this is very common in Greece – the featured hotels have been rated four or more by TripAdvisor.
All prices are based on two adults traveling together and sharing accommodation for seven nights.
The cheapest deals are coming from Thomas Cook with week-long stays at the Cretan Sun in Rethimno, Crete from £157 per person on a self-catering basis. Departs Manchester on 16 May.
Alternatively, for another option in Crete, seven nights can be tasted at Paradalak Studios from £178pp on a room only basis departing 12th May from Manchester.
If you’d rather opt for an all-inclusive option, this will cost you seven nights at Triton Garden in Crete from £257 per personDeparting Luton on 15th June with On the Beach.
TUI also has offers up to 60 percent off including luggage and transfers.
- 7 Nights Self Catering in Mythos, Troulos, Skiathos departing 18th May from Gatwick – from £192pp (Saving 63%)
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Cosmos Maris, Lardon, Rhodes departing 18th May from Luton – from £261 per person (55% savings)
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Morfia Aparthotel, Troulos, Skiathos departing 6th May from Manchester – from £204pp (saving of 60%)
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Cristina Studios and Apartments, Sidari, Corfu departing 6th May from Manchester – from £230pp (You save £23)
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Giannis Studios Alykes, Alykes, Zante departing 6th May from Manchester – from £246pp (saving 44%)
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Smaragdi II Studios, Golden Beach, Skiathos departing 8th May from Gatwick – from £291pp (You save £573)
During Jet2 Holidays also has last minute offers for Greece holidays including £50 discount per person with code ‘Sale50‘.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found at Jet2 Holidays, including luggage and transport:
- 7 Nights Self Catering in Lovides, Lourdas, Kefalonia departing 9th May from Leeds Bradford – from £234pp
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Eri Studios, Stalis, Crete departing 9th May from Leeds Bradford – from £271pp
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Fili Apartments, Tingaki, Kos departing 10th May from Stansted – from £251pp
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Mariana Studios, Tingaki, Kos departing 10th May from Stansted – from £267pp
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Filoxenia Apartments, Theologos, Rhodes departing 16th May from Manchester – from £261pp
Here are the best deals we found:
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Sotiris Studios, Svoronata, Kefalonia departing 12th May from Gatwick – from £206pp with easyJet Holidays
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Alkion, Kriopigi, Chalkidiki departing 12th May from Gatwick – from £227pp with easyJet Holidays
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Prinos Apartments, Hersonissos, Kos departing 22nd June from Luton – from £197pp with On the Beach
- 7 Nights Self Catering at Emerald Studios, Golden Beach, Thassos departing 5th June from Gatwick – from £271pp with first choice
- 7 Nights All Inclusive at Hotel Roseland, Zante departing 8th May from Gatwick – from £295pp with first choice
The prices were correct at the time of publication.
We found those too cheapest holidays in the Canary Islands from £132pp
EasyJet has a summer sale with bank holiday discounts in July and August from £219pp.
Alternatively, Hoseasons launched a last-minute holiday sale for a stay – with breaks from £25 a night.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8739129/cheap-greece-holidays-may-june/ Cheap holidays to Greece in May and June with breaks from £157pp