THE semester of May is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a family holiday on a sunny beach before the summer crowds begin.
And there are also good offers for family holidays abroad in the half-time – but you have to be quick.
If you click any link in this article, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The half term break runs from May 30th to June 3rd this year but it is always best to check with the school before booking as term dates can vary depending on where you live.
May is a great time to visit beach destinations across Europe as attractions and restaurants will reopen and temperatures will hit the 30s but will not be overcrowded.
TUI has an additional discount code valid on May and June departures with the code ‘RELAX’ Save £100 on all bookings over £750 and £200 on bookings over £2,000 here.
The cheapest offer we found is seven nights at the TUI SUNEO Tamaimo Tropical, Tenerife, from £424pp on self catering basis departing 29th May from Manchester – 20 per cent saving.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found at TUI:
- Seven nights half board at Hotel Cala Font, Costa Dorada departing 28th May from Manchester – from £529pp (You save £80)
- Seven Nights Self Catering Esmeralda Suite Apartments, Costa Blanca Departing 28th May From Manchester – from £508pp (You save £64 per person)
- Seven night self catering accommodation at TUI Atlantica Mare Village Marmaris, Turkey departing 29th May from Luton – from £424pp (saving 40%)
- Seven All Inclusive Nights in Catalonia Punta del Ray, Tenerife departing 29th May from Manchester – from £517pp (You save £252)
All prices are based on two adults and one child staying for seven nights.
Thomas Cook also has week-long stays at the Playalinda Aquapark Hotel and Spa on the Costa de Almeria from £536pp on a bed and breakfast basis, departing 28th May from Stansted.
Seven nights in Costa Almeria begin at Playadulce from £529pp on a bed and breakfast basis departing 28th May from Stansted with Thomas Cook.
And Jet2holidays has an offer with a discount of £50 per person using the code Sale50:
- Seven Nights Bed and Breakfast at Sotiris Hotel, Kefalonia departing 28th May from Stansted – from £559pp
- Seven Nights Self Catering Aparthotel Terralta, Benidorm, Costa Blanca departing 28th May from Stansted – from £583pp
- Seven nights self catering at Nixon Apartments, Kos departing 29th May from Leeds Bradford – from £434pp
- Seven nights self catering at Rainbow Aparthotel, Zante departing 29th May from Leeds Bradford – from £505pp
- Seven Nights All Inclusive at Aegean View Aqua Resort, Psalidi, Kos Departing 29th May from Leeds Bradford – from £587pp
Here are some other deals we found during the half-time with On The Beach and easyJet:
- Seven All Inclusive Nights at Club Cala Romani, Mallorca departing 28th May from Liverpool – from £482pp with On the Beach
- Seven Nights All Inclusive Magic Crystal Park Benidorm, Costa Blanca Departing 28th May From Liverpool – from £516pp with On the Beach
- Seven Nights All Inclusive at AluaSun Costa Park, Costa del Sol departing 28th May from Manchester – from £534pp with On the Beach
- Seven Nights Bed and Breakfast at Mustis Royal Plaza Marmaris, Turkey departing 28th May from Manchester – from £596pp with easyJet
- Seven nights room only accommodation at the Medplaya Hotel Bali, Costa del Sol, departing 28th May from Gatwick – from £596pp with easyJet
- Seven Nights Self Catering at BQ Alcudia Sun Alcudia, Mallorca departing 28th May from Gatwick – from £599pp with easyJet
We found them The best hotels with water parkswith offers from £241 per person this summer.
https://www.thesun.ie/travel/8717816/cheap-beach-holidays-may-half-term/ Cheap May Half Term Beach Holiday from £424pp