David and Victoria Beckham’s son, Cruz, has posted on social media for the first time since their home was raided by an intruder
Video not available
Cruz Beckham has broken his silence on social media after the famous family’s £40million west London home was broken into.
David and Victoria’s 17-year-old son is said to have returned home just after midnight to find an intruder ransacked one of the guest rooms at their Holland Park mansion.
The break-in happened on February 28 – but it has reportedly left the couple “shaken up”.
The teenager took to his Instagram Stories not long after the news broke last night and shared a playful TikTok of himself.
Cruz’s post was followed by his older brother Romeo, 19, who posted a photo of himself in a black printed T-shirt with gray sweatpants and sunglasses.
Dave Benett/Getty Images)
Parents David and Victoria are said to have been unaware that a thief had broken into their home, where they reportedly entered through an upstairs window.
A source tells The sun : “Unfortunately, the Beckhams fell victim to some fairly professional thieves who were operating in the area.
“Luckily, the criminals only made it as far as one bedroom before they ran away.”
They added: “The thieves broke in through a window and shot straight out of it with a small number of objects. Luckily, none held much sentimental value to the family.”
The Met confirmed that it was investigating and that no arrests had been made.
Police are understood to be analyzing CCTV footage from the night.
Cruz reportedly alerted his footballer dad about the burglary, while David called 999 as he and Cruz searched their home.
It is alleged that Victoria has stayed with her daughter Harper, 10.
The source claims footage shows the burglar “climbing over the gate at the front of the house before breaking in through a guest bedroom window.”
David and Victoria have been victims of stalkers and kidnapping threats in the past.
It is not known if the intruder was disturbed, but it is believed that he was part of a gang that attacked at least two other nearby homes that same night.
The famous couple spends most of their time at their seven-bedroom west London home.
They had previously bought the property for £31million in 2013.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/cruz-beckham-breaks-silence-after-26605281 Cruz Beckham breaks silence after the family's £40million home was searched with the parents at home