Entertainment

Dancing On Ice star Brendan Cole folds his business while drowning in £83,000 debt

DANCING On Ice hopes Brendan Cole has scaled back his business while drowning in £83,000 in debt – including £28,000 owed to tax staff.

Brendan, 45 years old, who collaborated with professional German Vanessa Bauer for the new run of ITV skating starting tonight, put Brendan Cole Ltd on voluntary liquidation once the procedure begins in November.

Brendan owns 70% of the business, with his wife Zoe holding the remaining 30%

first

Brendan owns 70% of the business, with his wife Zoe holding the remaining 30%Credit: Getty

The Kiwi was formerly professional of Serious Come Dancing The “fun and entertainment” company has assets of £48,684, not too much debt, figures from its statement of affairs show.

Its debt includes a maximum £50,000 Coronavirus Return Loan, from HSBC.

It also owes £22,000 in corporate tax, £6,000 in PAYE and National Insurance contributions, £4,600 for “various employees”, plus £400 for accountants.

Brendan owns 70% of the business, with his wife Zoe holding the remaining 30%.

We have approached his agent for comment.

Dancing On Ice star Brendan Cole ‘seriously injured’ and concussion after brutal fall during first skating lesson

https://www.thesun.ie/tv/8213129/dancing-on-ice-brendan-cole-debt/ Dancing On Ice star Brendan Cole folds his business while drowning in £83,000 debt

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button