Darius Campbell Danesh’s family explains the trauma that led to the use of chloroethane

The family of former Pop Idol star Darius Campbell Danesh has said he “has chronic neck pain following a car crash in 2010”, as they thanked everyone for the “love and kindness” following his death.

The singer and actor was found dead in his US apartment, in Rochester, Minnesota, last month at the age of 41.

The Southern Minnesota Regional Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed that he died of “chloroethane inhalation,” and that his death was attributed to the medical examiner’s accident.

Autopsy documents obtained by the PA news agency listed “toxic effects of chloroethane” as well as “suffocation” as the cause of his death.

A statement from his family to the PA news agency said: “The results of a medical examination confirmed that Darius’ death was an accident caused by chloroethane, which is used to treat pain, and that led to his discontinuation. Respiratory.

“Darius suffered from chronic neck pain after a car accident in 2010.

“We want to thank everyone for their love and kindness, and ask that the family’s privacy be maintained during this difficult time.”

In 2010, Danesh Campbell spoke with Hello! magazine about the car accident in which he broke his neck.

The singer was once a passenger in a Porsche when it hit a wall at 70 km/h after slipping on oil during a vacation in Spain.

The Scottish singer-songwriter and actor – who was known as Darius Danesh when he first rose to fame on the ITV show Popstars in 2001 – also appeared in the first Pop Idol, Will’s triumph. Young.

Pop Idol contestants Will Young and Gareth Gates paid their respects to him after his death, describing him as “minded, courageous and gentle”.

Video of the day

Music mogul Simon Cowell, whom Danesh Campbell turned down a recording contract after his stint on the talent show, also paid tribute to the singer, as did Hollywood actor Gerard Butler.

The couple were close friends and were photographed together in Malibu shortly before the singer’s death.

In his own tribute to Campbell Danesh, Butler wrote that he had “an unstoppable passion for life” and “the heart of a lion”.

“For those fortunate enough to have met Darius for more than a few minutes, they were deeply moved by his infectious smile and hard to contain zest for life,” he wrote.

“He was always equipped with a smile, a booming voice and a truly warm embrace that few could resist – nor would they want to!

“He is an incredible talent, a singer with a voice that touches your soul and an actor with a great presence.

“But, most importantly, he has the heart of a lion. It is bigger and brighter than the sun and an energy so contagious that he can light up a room in seconds.”

Campbell Danesh’s debut single, Colourblind, was released in July 2002 and went straight to number one, marking the beginning of a series of top releases.

After his death, the song re-entered the music charts and a few days later took the top spot on the iTunes download chart.

Campbell Danesh’s family said in a statement in August that he was “found unresponsive on the bed in his apartment room in Rochester, Minnesota, on August 11 and examined by the medical examiner’s office” The locality declared him dead in the afternoon.”

They added that local police had found “no sign of suspicious intentions or circumstances”.

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/darius-campbell-daneshs-family-explains-injury-that-lead-to-chloroethane-use-41978586.html Darius Campbell Danesh’s family explains the trauma that led to the use of chloroethane

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button