Whether or not you have a copy of Dead Cells, be sure to check out the latest DLC for the game, which is A) totally free and B) a ton of new content, including new enemies, weapons, and mutations. Did we mention it’s free?
Here are the things that have been added and the full patch notes for the Break the Bank update:
New biome: The Bank
This is a brand new biome that will appear randomly in your run, optionally replacing the following biome if you choose to enter it.
The eye-catching bank chest is guaranteed to appear once in a transition area between biomes (but not in front of a boss). You can only enter the bank by opening the chest once you see it. If you don’t try, you’ll lose the opportunity and the chest won’t appear again until you start a new run.
The bank contains one less scroll and the same item level as the Best Biome at the replaced biome depth. There’s one too guaranteed Cursed chest.
To unlock the bank you only need to get the hand of the king or queen once. If you’ve already reached one of them, The Bank chest will appear the next time you start from Prisoner’s Quarters.
3 new enemies:
- Excited pickpocketShe wants your gold and has the claws to get it.
- gold gorgercollect gold as it grows, but don’t let it reach its final form, it will kick your ass!
- Golden Kamikazeis the same bat you know and love, but she drops more money!
3 new weapons:
- gold diggergives gold on hits plus critical hits if you’re filthy rich.
- Dagger of Profitcritiques for 3 seconds after picking up gold.
- money shooter, fire your gold. When you run out of gold, no more shots…
3 new mutations:
- Midas’ bloodgives you gold when you lose health.
- giltyou lose gold, not health, when you get hit.
- Get rich quickstack bonus gold by killing enemies while you have a speed boost and collect when it ends. gotta go fast…
- New biome-specific mechanics in the bank (including a really surprising one…)
- 2 new “Banky” outfits u a couple Lore Rooms.
- Revamping Vampirismnow sacrifices a percentage of your maximum health to gain lifesteal on your melee attacks (doubled effect for heavy weapons) and a speed boost for 10 seconds.
- Increased war spear Damage. It is no longer marked as a heavy weapon. This mainly affects his affix pool.
- The Queens Increased resistance to crowd control effects (stun, root, etc.).
- Items dropped after boss fights now have +1 item level. Boss loot didn’t feel rewarding due to its level, so we increased it by +1
- REMOVED shield in use to face bottle and serenade attach pelvis.
Graphics & User Interface
- Community Suggestion scarecrow Outfits now have proper names!
- Community Suggestion conjunctiva The ward now searches for the decapitated when invisible in the tentacle phase.
- Maw of the Deep and Bladed Tonfa’s tooltips have been updated to reflect the changes made in the DLC3 hotfix.
- Increased the maximum Curse of the Cursed Chest in Custom Mode to 999.
- Added community suggestion Last Battle servant in the training room.
- Affixes are no longer rerolled when leveling up an item in The Blacksmith’s Apprentice quality.
- Added steady light servant Boss rooms for the gameplay modifier of the Follow the Light custom game. But seriously, do you really want to try the lighthouse in the dark?
- gorge of the deep now displays critical hits correctly.
- Fixed invisible bullets for out-of-screen traps.
- Fixed minions dying off-screen after boss fights barb tips.
- Fixed some softlocks in custom mode.
- Fixed Giants Slam attack does not generate crystals.
- Fixed various bugs and crashes for the queen.
- Fixed pause bug. Hopefully forever this time.
- Fixed gameplay modifier incompatibility in Custom mode.
- Fixed spoiler bossThe bottle from is not displayed in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through the ground on carnivorous plants.
- Cursed sword now shows its true damage values.
- Various visual optimizations.
Are you still playing Dead Cells? What do you think of the amount of DLC that has been added since the game’s release? Tell us in the comments!
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/03/dead-cells-break-the-bank-dlc-adds-new-enemies-and-weapons-and-its-free Dead Cell’s Break The Bank DLC adds new enemies and weapons and is free