Pokemon Go will help you face tough raid Pokemon during your adventures outdoors. If one of these is Dewgong, you’ll need to have a strong team by your side, because they can be a tough fight if you don’t have the right setup ready. If you’re ready for a battle with Dewgong, we’ll walk you through its best fixes and all its weak points in this guide!
Dewgong is an Ice and Water-type Pokemon, which makes it weak to Electric, Battle, Grass, and Rock attacks. You’ll want to bring along a team full of Pokemon who can use those types of moves if you’re looking to beat them.
If you’re running low on Pokemon to throw at Dewgong, you’ll just want to make sure to avoid carrying any Pokemon with Ice and Water-type moves. In particular, Dewgong is very resistant to Ice, so make sure to keep those Pokemon in the box. You’ll also want to try and avoid bringing along Dragon, Flying, Grass, and Ground-type Pokemon. These are all weak to Ice-type moves, which is most of what Dewgong will use against you.
The best fog counter
The best counters for Dewgong are Electric, Battle, Grass, and Rock type Pokemon that have powerful moves of those types at their disposal. You can use things like Lucario, Terrakion, Zekrom, Conkeldurr, Zarude, Raikou, Electivire, Breloom and many more! If you have their Mega or Shadow versions they will usually get the job done faster.
Here is an extensive list of Pokemon you can use with the best moves they have available to them to fight. You don’t need to have the exact move set, but make sure you have the right move type to take advantage of Dewgong’s weakness.
List of counters Dewgong
- Lucario – Counter / Aura Sphere
- Terrakion – Smack Down / Sacred Sword
- Zekrom – Charge Beam / Wild Charge
- Conkeldurr – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Zarude – Vine Whip / Power Whip
- Raikou – Volt / Wild Charge switch
- Electivire – Thunder Shock / Wild Charge
- Breloom – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Magnezone – Spark / Wild Charge
- Machamp – Counter / Dynamic Punch
- Rampardos – Smash down / Slide the rock
- Roserade – Razor Leaf / Grass Knot
- Rhyperior – Smack Down / Rock Wrecker
- Sceptile – Bullet Seed / Frenzy Plant
- Zapdos – Thunder / Thunderbolt
- Blaziken – Counter / Focus Blast
- Luxray – Spark / Wild Charge
- Venusaur – Vine Whip / Frenzy Plant
- Sirfetch’d – Counter / Close Combat
- Emboar – Low Kick / Focus Blast
If you use up the best stalls on the list then running quite a few high level Electric, Battle, Grass, and Rock-type Pokemon will get the job done. You don’t always have to have the ideal Pokemon to win the battle!
Those are all the weak points and best counters for Dewgong in Pokemon Go. We have more detailed instructions for you to pay in Pokemon Go section of our website.
https://tryhardguides.com/dewgong-counters-in-pokemon-go/ Dewgong’s Weaknesses & Counters in Pokemon Go (2022)