While there’s much to be commended about in the Elden Ring, the various NPCs and their discoverable quests are my personal favourites. Iron Fist, Alexander is one of the NPCs you will meet at the beginning of your journey in Lands Between. His appearance resembles a giant cauldron with his arms and legs stuck inside the ground. If you’re looking for Alexander’s shard, you’ll have to complete his entire quest. But to do that, we need to find Alexander first. So here’s our guide to where Alexander is and how to get Alexander’s Fragment in the Elden Ring.
All locations of Iron Fist Alexander in Elden Ring
- You will encounter the coming Iron Fist Alexander north of Stormhill closer Saintsbridge, Place of Grace. As you continue, you’ll hear his cry for help as he’s trapped in the ground. You can choose to help him or not. Once you knock him off the ground, he will thank you for your help. He will give you some high flesh for your efforts.
- You will find him next inside Gael Tunnel near the Smoldering Wall. It is located to the west of The Caelid region on the border of Limgrave. He will talk to you about going to the festival at Redmane Castle.
- You will meet him next before and after your fight with Radahn, Star Calamity. After you win the fight, talk to Alexander when he compliments you on being a great fighter.
- His next position is in Liurnia of the Lakes is located south of the Carian Study Hall. You will have to get him off the ground by throwing some Oil Pots.
- You will see him again in Seethewater Terminus, Site of Grace at Mount Gelmir. But this time, he doesn’t need your help as you can send chills down his spine with streaming magma. When you finish your conversation with him, he will give a Jar helmet as a symbol of friendship and heading east.
- You will encounter him for the last time near Dragon Altar, Place of Grace. From there climb the ancient stairs and find a wall of mist. You will need a Keyword key to go through that Wall of Mist.
- When you pass by Dragon Temple Lift, Site of GraceGain rights and jump on poles to fight a dragon.
How to get Alexander’s shard in Elden Ring?
- Once you have defeated the dragon, you need to reload that area again. You can go to the nearest Site of Grace to do that.
- Then you can find Alexander on the platform.
- He will praise you for defeating the dragon and ask for a duel. Accept the duel and fight him.
- After being defeated, he will die an honorable death and reward you Shard of Alexander.
- In addition, you will also receive Shard of Warrior Jar and Alexander’s Innards.
How to use Alexander’s shard?
- The Shard of Alexander is a Dark Magic that can increase the attack power of your skills in Elden Ring.
- It increase damage by 15% and can be sold to a merchant in exchange for 1000 Runes.
- You can equip Alexander’s shard by going to your inventory.
It’s all about where Alexander is and how to get the Shard of Alexander in the Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check out our guide on all NPC locations, how to get Sacred Relic Swordand how to get to the Royal Tombs right here on Gamer Tweak.
https://gamertweak.com/shard-alexander-location-elden-ring/ Elden Ring: How to get Alexander’s shard (Location)