While there are many enchanting and mystical spells you can cast in the Elden Ring, hardly anything stands out more than spitting fire like a Dragon. But to get these Dragon breath spells, you will have to fight and defeat the dragons. Don’t worry, because you can kill some (one) dragons while they are sleeping. Killing other dragons can be a challenge but not an impossible task to complete. So here’s our guide on how to get and use the Dragon’s breath spell in the Elden Ring.
How to get Dragon’s Breath in Elden Ring?
- To get these dragon spells you will need a dragon heart. You get these by slaying dragons around the Middle Lands.
- While we could go on about how to kill every dragon, you can check out our guide on how to get dragon heart.
- You can also check out our guide on how to kill Giant sleeping dragon and Flying Dragon Agheel to get more Dragon Hearts.
- Now when you have a Dragon heart you need to go to Church of the Dragon Procession.
- Go Coastal caves located in West Limgrave. When you get there, keep going underground depth inside Coastal Cave.
- You may encounter some enemies and two mini bosses inside the Cave. You can go further or fight them.
- When you come out of the other side of the cave, climb up the hill to get there Church of the Dragon Procession.
- Check out the altar to begin the Dragon Procession.
- Choose whatever type of Dragon-based spell you want to have.
- The ritual will use a Dragon heart you obtain to defeat a dragon and consume your attribute points.
What are the different Dragon Breath spells?
These are the attributes and focal points you need to get the Dragon-based spell:
- Dragon Fire – 28 FP, 15 faith and 12 Arcane attribute points.
- Dragonmaw – 62 FP, 24 Faith and 16 Arcane Attribute Points.
- Dragonclaw – 42 FP, 17 Faith and 13 Arcane attributes.
You can get more of these awesome dragon spells along with the ones above at Church of the Dragon Procession. It is located in South of Mistwood inside The Caelid region. Mentioned below are added dragon breath spellyou can buy at the Cathedral.
- Dragonice – 36 FP, 15 Faith and 12 Arcane Attribute Points.
- Rotten Breath – 36 FP, 15 Faith and 12 Arcane attributes.
- Glintstone Breath – 36 FP, 15 faith and 12 Arcane attribute points.
- Agheel’s Flame – 36 FP, 23 Faith and 15 Arcane attributes. It can be unlocked after defeat Flying Dragon Agheel and requests 2 dragon hearts.
- Magma Breath – 30 FP, 14 Faith and 10 Arcane Points. You can unlock this after defeat Magma Wyrm.
- Smarag’s Glintstone Breath – 23 Faith and 15 Arcane Attributes. This will unlock after you defeat Dragon Smarag and will ask 2 dragon hearts.
- Ekzyke’s Decay – 48 FP, 23 Faith and 15 Arcane Attributes. You can unlock this spell after defeating Ekzykes in decline and requests 2 dragon hearts.
- Theodorix’s Magma – 45 FP, 21 Faith and 14 Arcane attributes. It is unlocked when defeated Awesome Wyrm Theodorix and requests 2 dragon hearts.
How to use dragon breath in Elden Ring?
- You can cast these Dragon-based spells just like any other spell.
- All you need is a Holy sign as a catalyst for casting spells. You can learn more about casting spells in our guide to How to use spells.
It’s all about how to get and use the Dragon’s Breath spell in the Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, be sure to check out our other guides on how to revive NPC, how to dupe runeand where to get girl’s blood in the Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.
https://gamertweak.com/dragon-breath-elden-ring/ Elden Ring – How to Get and Use Dragon’s Breath?