There is a wide range of essential characters in the Elden Ring. While some like the Pot-warrior Alexander treat you with rewards, some like Varre, the White Face may insult you for being a maiden. As you continue your journey, you can either attack or kill an NPC. But in doing so, it closes the abilities of a quest line. Can you revive an NPC? Yes! And you can do that by modifying to clean yourself. So here is our guide on how to revive NPCs in Elden Ring.
How to revive NPCs in Elden Ring?
If you want to resurrect an NPC, you’ll need to ask for a pardon or atonement. You can do that by asking for an atonement or atonement at the Church of the Oath. Here are all the steps you need to do to respawn an NPC in the Elden Ring.
- Go Church of the Oath located at Liuria of Lakes.
- There are two ways to get to the Church of the Oath. You can use a Waygate at Raya Lucaria Academy to teleport you to the Church of Vows.
- Or you can explore the way to the Cathedral by horseback riding.
- Go Artist’s Shack located in northeast of Liurnia of Lakes.
- Then go ahead and go to northwest plateau.
- You will find the Church of Vows, the site of Grace just outside the Cathedral. You can take a little break to save your game there.
- When you go inside, you will see a statue. Use one Celestial Mist to receive forgiveness or atonement for your sins.
- After using Celestial dew, all the crimes you have committed against NPCs will be erased.
- In addition to killing NPCs, receiving a pardon will also revive angry NPCs that have disappeared.
- Now you’ll be able to interact with bizarre and mystical NPCs again.
Since Celestial Dew is the most important item, you need to stack them as much as possible. Scroll further to see where to get the celestial body.
Where to find Celestial Dews?
- Celestial Dews are consumables that can be found in many locations.
- In addition to using it for confessions, you can also use them to restore your HP and heal some status effects.
- You can find a dew in the ground Uhl Palace Ruins on a ledge near a dead body.
- Other places you can find Celestial Dew are The sacred land of the night, Nokronand Nokstella, Eternal City.
- Alternatively, you can also buy them from Nomadic merchant and Pidia, Carian Servant.
- You can get it from the Ainsel River Nomad Trader in exchange for 7,5000 Runes.
- If you want it for a little cheaper, go to Carian Manor and get it from Pidia for 5000 Runes.
It’s all about how to revive NPCs in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check out our other tutorials on how to get to the village of Hermit, Where can I get Poison mist?and How to get to Miquella’s Halitree in the Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.
https://gamertweak.com/revive-npcs-elden-ring/ Elden Ring – How to revive NPCs?