FIFA 23 added another set of FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) cards to celebrate the World Cup.
This is one of several promotions included in FIFA 23’s brand new World Cup mode.
Fourteen new World Cup Heroes maps have been introduced, including Peter Crouch and Rudi Völler.
There are also 12 decks of cards including a current player and an icon from different countries participating in the World Cup.
Finally, there are also World Cup Tokens that players can collect in exchange for completing missions.
Those who complete all new missions will receive 50 tokens that they can exchange for cards.
This includes the new Path to Glory set, which can be exchanged for 20 WM Tokens.
It includes 11 new cards that increase in value as your country performs better during the World Cup.
One player was selected from each team to represent a country remaining in the competition.
Here is the full set of Path to Glory cards that you can pick up in FIFA 23:
- Bernardo Silva Portugal / 90
- Frenkie De Jong – Netherlands / 88
- Romelu Lukaku – Belgium / 88
- Antoine Greizmann – France / 88
- Dani Carvajal – Spain / 87
- Jack Grealisch – Great Britain / 87
- Serge Gnabry – Germany / 87
- Arkadiusz Milik – Poland / 87
- Ronald Araujo- Uruguay / 86
- Thomas Delaney- Denmark / 86
- Bryan Oviedo – Costa Rica / 85
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9729702/fifa-23-world-cup-path-to-glory/ FIFA 23 introduces new cards that level up during the World Cup