Final Fantasy 14 6.1 Patch will be released on April 12th and Square Enix has released a new trailer and patch notes detailing the adventure ahead.
Patch 6.1, titled Newfound Adventure, continues after the finale in Endwalker. While the new patch will include new dungeons, a new 24-player alliance raid and trial, it will also allow players to complete A Realm Reborn content alone with the help of NPCs.
Below is a breakdown of the new content coming to Final Fantasy 14 in 6.1.
- New main scenario quests
- New alliance raid for 24 players
- New Ultimate Duty – Dragonson’s Reprise in patch 6.11
- New Tribal Quest from patch 6.15
- New housing areas with lots in Empyreum, the new housing area of Ishgard.
- New Trial: The Minster’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria, a new extreme trial.
- Adventure Plates (Beta Version) – Player portraits can be customized to include lighting, animation, and camera angles using a character’s current appearance.
- PvP updates for small PvP content, Cystaliline Conflict, as well as a new reward system and PvP schedule.
- PvP gear inspired by the hit Japanese TV GARO returns.
Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker is the latest expansion for the hit MMORPG, concluding the grand storyline that began with A Realm Reborn. After defeating an ultimate evil, adventurers begin a new journey beginning with patch 6.1.
Check out IGN’s review of Final Fantasy 14 Endalker here.
Matt TM Kim is the news editor of IGN. you can reach him @lawoftd.
Photo credit: Square Enix.
https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-14-61-patch-release-date Final Fantasy 14 Patch 6.1 Gets April Release Date And New Gameplay Trailer