Fortnite is getting within the Halloween spirit with Fortnitemares 2021, however this yr’s format appears to be completely different from the challenge-based festivities gamers is likely to be used to. With somewhat extra emphasis on Merchandise Store skins this time round, right here’s every thing we find out about Fortnitemares together with its begin and finish dates, the newest pores and skin leaks, and what we all know concerning the supposed Cubic Chaos Challenges.
When are the Fortnitemares 2021 begin and finish dates?
Fortnitemares is Fortnite’s yearly Halloween occasion, usually based mostly round challenges, free cosmetics, and some focused map modifications. Fortnitemares 2021 runs October 5 by November 1, but it surely incorporates a barely completely different setup with extra emphasis on user-created content material and common Merchandise Store releases. Right here’s a fast abstract of what to anticipate by the remainder of October.
- Inventive: New spooky maps will probably be featured inside Fortnite Inventive each single day throughout Fortnitemares. You could find these within the Fortnitemares part of the Playlist menu or within the Highlights part of the reskinned Inventive Hub.
- Merchandise Store skins: Over the course of 4 bespoke weeks, round 4 particular Halloween skins will probably be launched every week. There’s no sample to when sure skins may launch, with the potential for a number of skins being supplied on a single day. Followers are inspired to maintain a detailed eye on Fortnite social media channels in order that they don’t miss a single reveal.
- Dice Challenges: Later within the month the Cubes will proceed their plan for domination of the Battle Royale map. This may include a brand new weapon from the Sideways, returning Halloween gadgets, and a returning LTM. Gamers also can full challenges to earn free rewards.
- Shortnitemares: There will probably be a pageant with spooky animated shorts for followers to look at on the finish of the month,
Fortnitemares 2021 pores and skin leaks, Common Monsters, and revealed skins
Fortnitemares 2021 locations much more emphasis on paid skins than in earlier years, so right here’s a rundown of what to anticipate. Skins will probably be revealed throughout the next weeks.
- Week 1: October 5-11
- Week 2: October 12-18
- Week 3: October 19-25
- Week 4: October 26-November 1
Listed below are the skins we all know to date due to this leak posted by FNAssist on Twitter. It seems every of the Fortnitemares 2021 skins will value about 1,200 V-Bucks to buy. The present particulars are incomplete, however we’ll do our greatest to fill them in as we be taught extra.
- Frankenstein’s Monster – launched October 5
- Curdle Scream Chief – launched October 5
- Rick Grimes
- Gold Cranium Trooper
- Common’s Mummy
- Remixed Large Mouth pores and skin
- Shadow Midas
The remainder of the skins are harder to pin right down to bespoke weeks in the intervening time, however right here’s what we all know to date.
- Stitches and stitching
- Goo and lightning
- Bat/Spider monster
- Bat pores and skin
- Dice pores and skin
What are the Fortnitemares 2021 Challenges?
Whereas Epic has confirmed there’ll certainly be challenges to finish throughout Fortnitemares 2021, we don’t but know what they’re or what their related rewards will probably be. With a significant Fornite replace anticipated to drop someday round October 12, it’s attainable leakers might have extra information to share round then. That being stated, Epic has absolutely encrypted Fortnitemares Challenges in previous years as properly, making them more durable for data-miners to uncover prematurely. As soon as once more, we’ll add extra particulars as they develop into out there.
https://www.inverse.com/gaming/fortnite-fortnitemares-2021-dates-universal-monster-skins-rewards-challenges-cards | ‘Fortnite’ Fortnitemares 2021 launch date, finish, skins, leaks, challenges, rewards, and playing cards for the Halloween occasion