Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1 is finally live, as are the patch notes for the latest content.
In addition to a new story questline, patch 6.1 also includes a new 24-player alliance raid, housing options, and more. As always, the Final Fantasy 14 patch notes are pretty in-depth, but below is a recap of some of the biggest new content and changes.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker screenshots and artwork
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker 6.1 Patch Notes – Newfound Adventure
- 10 new main scenario quests starting with Newfound Adventure
- 4 new “Chronicles of a New Era” quests, starting with “A Mission in Mor Dhona”.
- 4 new role quests starting with Bitter Snow
- New chapters have been added to New Game+
- Certain main scenario quests for A Realm Reborn have been reworked
- Operation Archon
- The ultimate weapon
- Actions on the additional hotbar can now be rearranged when playing with another character in instanced quest battles
- Character portraits have been implemented for combat dialogue during instanced quest battles from the 5.x series.
- New items are available in exchange for two-tone gems from Gem Trader NPCs in each territory.
- New craftable items
- Lots in Empryreum are now available for purchase
- A lottery system for purchasing land was introduced
- New prizes can be purchased through MGP.
- New hairstyles for Hrothgar
- New hairstyle options for male and female Viera
- Added Duty Support, a system that allows solo players to complete tasks with a group of NPCs.
- revised class
For a full list of patch notes, including a full class change breakdown, check out the Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker 6.1 Patch Notes here.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Patch 6.1 is the first major patch since the release of Endwalker. You can read IGN’s Endwalker review here. We also have an interview with Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of Final Fantasy and FFXIV fan.
Matt TM Kim is the news editor of IGN. you can reach him @lawoftd.
https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-14-6-1-endwalker-patch-notes Full Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker 6.1 Patch Notes Now Available