Genshin Impact Albedo Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams
ALBEDO has been in Genshin Impact for a long time, but that doesn’t make him any less reliable as a choice for your team.
In the story, he’s the chief alchemist of Mondstadt, so it’s no surprise that he’s a five-star character.
With his Geo element, he’s a strong secondary damage dealer on a number of teams.
How to build Albedo to use in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Albedo in Genshin Impact
Fans dubbed one update the “Albedo Patch” as it introduced his best weapon to the game.
The Cinnabar Spindle is a great option for him as it increases the defense and damage of elemental abilities based on your defense stat.
The downside is that it’s an event-exclusive weapon, so there’s currently no way to access it if you don’t already have it.
If you don’t have the Cinnabar Spindle, here are some alternatives.
- Harbinger of the dawn (Three Star Sword)
- Original jade cutter (Five Star Sword)
- Festering Desire (Four Star Sword)
Best Artifacts for Albedo in Genshin Impact
Unlike most other Genshin Impact characters, Albedo relies heavily on a high defense stat.
As such a full set of Shell of opulent dreams offers big bonuses to both his Defense and his overall Geo Damage.
Other options include a full set of Archaic Petraor two pieces of it mixed with two pieces of Husk of Opulent Dreams.
Whichever set you choose, these are the stats you want to invest in.
- flower: HP (main stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defense %, Energy Charge (sub-stats).
- Feather: Attack (main stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defense %, Energy Recharge (minor stats).
- sand: Defense % (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Defense (minor stats).
- chalice: Geo Damage % (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defense %, Energy Recharge (minor stats).
- Ripe: Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate or Critical Damage, Defense %, Energy Recharge, Defense (sub-stats).
Best Teams for Albedo in Genshin Impact
Albedo deals most of his damage from the flowers he creates from his elemental ability, and it’s worth using characters that synergize with it.
A team worth considering would look like this:
- xiao (Main DPS), albedo (Sub DPS), jean (Support), Zhongli (Support)
Xiao benefits from being able to dive attack thanks to Albedo’s flowers.
Zhongli and Albedo are a particularly powerful pair thanks to their creation of Geo Resonance, which empowers Zhongli’s shields.
Jean generates energy particles to recharge the team’s elemental bursts and acts as a healer.
- Itto (Main DPS), albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Support), Zhongli (Support)
This geo-only composition uses Itto as its main damage dealer.
Everyone else buffs and protects him so he can do maximum damage.
- Hu Tao (Main DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), albedo (Support), Zhongli (Support)
In this team, Albedo helps protect Hu Tao by boosting Zhongli’s shields.
Albedo also provides a strong buff to the team’s Elemental Mastery, which in turn makes the Elemental Reactions triggered by Hu Tao and Xingqiu much stronger.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/10252177/genshin-impact-albedo-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Albedo Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams