BARBARA is both a deacon and a pop idol who has achieved cult status in Genshin Impact’s Mondstadt and among real players.
This four-star Hydro Catalyst is a popular choice for gamers as it is given to every traveler once they reach Adventurer level 20.
She’s a great support character, especially if you’re not a fan of characters in banners.
Here’s how to get the best out of Barbara when using her on your team in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Barbara in Genshin Impact
Barbara’s primary role on the team is as a healer, and her max HP determines how well she can do that.
If you’re only using Barbara for her powerful healing powers, then increasing her HP is your only focus.
Since the introduction of Dendro in the 3.0 update, it’s also ideal for teams based on Bloom Reactions.
Those intending to use this will also need Barbara to have high Elemental Mastery.
Exciting stories of dragon slayers is an easy-to-grab three-star catalyst that increases HP and gives an attack bonus to the next character used.
Prototype Amber also improves HP, and both are good choices if you’re using Barbara as a healer.
If you use Barbara for Bloom, then sacrificial fragments is a great choice for a four star catalyst.
This increases elemental mastery and can skip ability cooldowns after damaging enemies.
Bloom-Barbara also has the following alternative options:
- Mappa mare (Four Star Catalyst) – increases elemental mastery, elemental damage.
- Wandering Evening Star (Four Star Catalyst) increases elemental mastery, increases allies’ attack.
- fruit of fulfillment (Four Star Catalyst) – increases energy charge, increases elemental mastery after reactions.
Best artifacts for Barbara in Genshin Impact
Again, when choosing the best artifacts, you’ll have to decide whether you want to use Barbara for her healing abilities or her bloom.
As a healer, the full set of Ocean Colored Shell increases her healing ability and allows her to convert some healing done to damage.
Bloom-Barbara benefits from a complete set Gilded Dreams which strengthens the entire team’s Elemental Mastery.
Here are the notable attributes:
- Feather: Attack (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Charge (sub-stats).
- flower: HP (main stats), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Charge (sub-stats).
- sand: HP % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Charge (sub-stats).
- chalice: HP % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Charge (sub-stats).
- Ripe: Healing Bonus % (Healer) or Elemental Mastery (Bloom) (Main Stat), Elemental Mastery, HP %, Energy Charge (Sub-Stats).
Best teams for Barbara in Genshin Impact
If you use Bloom-Barbara, this is the team we recommend:
- ajato (Main DPS), colleagues (Sub DPS), Dendro Traveler (Sub DPS), barbara (Support)
Two characters from each Hydro and Dendro element provide good elemental resonance which increases both Barbara’s healing powers and bloom reactions.
Ayato has a high damage output and also benefits from Hydro Resonance’s health boost.
Candace and Tighnari are two other big damage dealers that could replace Ayato in this roster.
- Raiden Shogun (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), barbara (Support)
Hydro resonance is important again here, boosting Yelan’s damage.
This team will also ensure that Barbara’s healing stays consistent and your team stays alive.
Kazuha can be replaced with either Sucrose or Venti on this team.
- ayaka (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), barbara (Support)
This is a solid Freeze team, with Barbara serving as a necessary Hydro component.
Kokomi could also replace Barbara on this team if you have her available.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9604748/genshin-impact-barbara-build-guide/ Genshin Impact Barbara Build – best weapons and teams to get the most out of the idol