FISHL featured prominently in the Genshin Impact 2.8 story arc and was introduced in 3.0 in banners.
This archer makes a popular and versatile four-star sub-DPS team with her raven, Oz.
Get the most out of Genshin Impact’s Fischl with our guide to building the best weapons, artifacts, and team builds.
Best weapons for Fischl in Genshin Impact
Fischl’s Skills are her most important attribute, with Attack Damage coming second.
Elemental Mastery and her ability damage will be the important stats to boost.
Fischl’s best weapon is actually the four-star bow The threadlesswhich both provides Elemental Mastery and increases the damage of special abilities and elemental bursts.
This combination makes Fischl one of the most attractive characters for those who don’t buy premium characters and items.
Alternative weapons for Fischl as sub DPS are:
- elegy for the end (Five Star Bow) – Increases party Attack and Elemental Mastery
- alley hunter (Four Star Bow) – increases damage when the character is idle
- Favonius war bow (Four Star Bow) – increases energy charge
Fischl can also serve as a main damage dealer, but you need a five-star weapon for that.
Skyward Harp, Elegy For The End, Thundering Pulseor Aqua Simulacra are all options.
Best Artifacts for Fischl in Genshin Impact
Both of Fischl’s strongest assets, special abilities and elemental bursts, are fueled by her electrical damage.
Thunderous Fury is a strong choice for it. With two parts, their electric damage is increased by 15%.
Four pieces also increases the damage of elemental reactions by 40% and reduces the cooldown of elemental skills.
Note the following distribution of artifact statistics:
- Feather: Attack (major stats), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (minor stats)
- flower: HP (main stat), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub-stats)
- sand: Attack % (major stats), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (minor stats)
- chalice: Electro Damage % (major stats), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (minor stats)
- Ripe: Critical Damage (major stats), Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack %, Energy Recharge (minor stats)
If you plan on using Fischl as your main damage dealer, two parts of it Thunderous Fury paired with two pieces Gladiator’s Finale will work.
This increases Fishl’s attack and makes arrows more effective. A complete set of Echoes of an offering would work too.
Best team compositions for Fischl in Genshin Impact
Any team that uses electric damage and reactions can benefit from using Fischl.
In a dual Electro team, Fischl both contributes constant Electro damage and recharges elemental abilities.
Here’s one to consider:
- Tighnari (Main DPS), colleagues (Sub DPS), fish (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support)
Dendro and Electro elements provide strong resonance and powerful elemental responses.
If you feel comfortable with Dendro, you can choose this:
- EULA (Main DPS), Beidou (Sub DPS), fish (Sub DPS), diona (Support).
Raiden can replace Beidou in this set to add near-constant electric effects to the field.
It also provides additional recharge, allowing Eula and Diona to keep their abilities available.
- childe (Main DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), fish (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support)
This is a flexible combination where Childe can be replaced with Kamisato Ayato or Shikanoin Heizou.
venti or sucrose can also be used to replace Kazuha.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9685861/genshin-impact-fischl-guide-best-weapons/ Genshin Impact Fischl Guide – Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams