Genshin Impact Kazuha Build: Weapons, Artifacts and Teams
KAZUHA is one of the strongest characters in Genshin Impact as he can work as a damage dealer and also offer support.
He can be difficult to draw given his five-star rating, but can fit on a number of teams.
If Kazuha is available to you, you’ll probably want to find a place for him on your team.
How to best equip Kazuha in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
Whether you’re using Kazuha for support or as a sub-DPS, you’ll need to trigger elemental reactions via special abilities.
His time on the field will also be limited, so he won’t have to work on his personal attack power.
freedom sworn is a great weapon for this as it increases damage when triggering reactions.
It also increases damage output and attack stats for the entire team.
Here are a few alternatives:
- Original jade cutter (Five Star Weapon) – increases HP and damage.
- Reforged Mistsplitter (Five Star Weapon) – increases elemental damage.
- sacrificial sword (Four Star Weapon) – Chance to skip cooldown on elemental abilities.
- Favonius Sword (Four Star Weapon) – generates additional energy particles.
- iron engraving (Four Star Weapon) – increases damage after dealing elemental damage; best option if you are F2P.
Best artifacts for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
As with all characters, focusing on their elemental abilities is the Vibrant veneer is Kazuha’s best choice for an artifact set.
Two pieces increase his Ameno damage by 15%, and four pieces increase Spin damage by 60%.
When an enemy is absorbed by the vortex, it reduces their elemental resistances by 40%.
If this set is not available, you can substitute it for Noblesse Oblige.
Here is the ideal distribution of Kazuha’s stats.
- Feather: Attack (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack % (minor stats).
- flower: HP (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack % (minor stats).
- sand: Attack % (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
- chalice: Anemo Damage % (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack % (minor stats).
- Ripe: Critical Damage (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
Best teams for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
Kazuha shines in almost any team in a support or sub-DPS role if you use him as directed.
Here is a suggestion for particularly effective team compositions with him:
- Hu Tao (DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS) and bennett (Support)
Hu Tao works great as a main damage dealer, receiving a damage boost from both Kazuha and Bennett.
Xingqiu applies hydro effects to trigger elemental reactions, which are amplified by Kazuha’s whirlpools.
This team will also work according to the same principles:
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/10176050/genshin-impact-kazuha-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Kazuha Build: Weapons, Artifacts and Teams