SANGONOMIYA Kokomi was mocked in the Genshin Impact community upon release, but has since become one of the game’s best support characters.
She is also a strong sub-DPS character and plays a key role in one of Genshin’s strongest team compositions, Sukokomon.
This five-star hydro figure is both versatile in its stance and powerful in its magic.
If you’re looking to use Kokomi on your Genshin Impact team, here’s the best way to equip her.
Best weapons for Kokomi in Genshin Impact Kokomi
Kokomi’s Signature Ability heals her team while unleashing Hydro effects on the field.
Not only that, but once she ignites her Elemental Burst, her basic attacks become more powerful.
This is an odd combo for a character, but their requirements are all met by the Five Star Catalyst Eternal moonlight.
This increases the wearer’s HP and increases healing by 20%. It also increases damage by 3% of the user’s max HP.
Energy generation is one of their biggest weaknesses, and this weapon helps with that by allowing their basic attacks to regenerate their energy.
Alternative weapons for Kokomi include:
- Exciting stories of dragon slayers (Three Star Catalyst) – increases HP and increases attack of traded characters.
- Prototype Amber (Four Star Catalyst) – increases HP, regenerates wearer’s energy and team’s HP by skills. This is craftable and a good free-to-play option.
- Skyward Atlas (Five Star Catalyst) – increases Attack and triggers harmful effects on standard attacks.
- Hakushin ring (Four Star Catalyst) – increases the efficiency of electro reactions and increases charging speed. This one is only recommended when used with Electro teams.
Best artifacts for Kokomi in Genshin Impact
If you play Kokomi as a supporting character, Tenacity of the Milleliths is the best sentence.
Two pieces increase the wearer’s HP by 20% and four pieces increase the whole team’s attack and shield strength when elemental abilities deal damage.
If you want Kokomi in the sub-DPS role, go for it Ocean Colored Shell.
Two pieces increase healing by 15%, and four pieces summon a damaging effect that deals area damage based on the wearer’s healing amount.
Since Kokomi heals with both her signature ability and her basic attacks after she triggers her Elemental Burst, a lot of damage stacks up.
Kokomi can’t do critical damage, so you can distribute sub-stats as follows:
- Feather: Attack (main stat), Health %, Energy Charge, Health, Elemental Mastery (sub-stats).
- flower: HP (main stats), Health %, Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (sub-stats).
- sand: Health % (main stats), Health, Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (sub-stats).
- chalice: Hydro Damage % (for Sub DPS) or Healing Bonus % (for Assist) (Main Stats), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Health (Sub Stats).
- Ripe: Healing Bonus % (main stats), Health %, Health, Energy Charge, Attack % (sub-stats).
Best teams for Kokomi in Genshin Impact
If you want to use the infamous Sukokomon, here is the team:
To deal the most damage, each match proceeds as follows:
- Fischl: special ability.
- Kokomi: special ability.
- Xiangling: special ability.
- sucrose: a standard attack and a special ability.
- Xiangling: Elemental Eruption.
- Kokomi: Elemental Burst and two standard attack chains.
- Fischl: Elemental Eruption.
- Xiangling: special ability.
- sucrose: Basic attack, special ability, two basic attacks and elemental burst, finally two to three basic attack chains until Fischl’s special ability is ready to use.
This composition is capable of consistently dealing high damage while keeping all characters healthy.
Alternative team compositions featuring Kokomi include:
- ayaka (Main DPS), kokomi (Sub DPS/Support), Yelan (Sub DPS), valve (Support)
Dual hydro teams make a strong composition and both Kokomi and Yelan (or Xingqiu) improve with increased health.
- ayaka (Main DPS), kokomi (Sub DPS/Support), Shenhe (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Support)
Kokomi is also strong in double Cryo teams like the one above that rely on Freeze Reactions.
Ayaka and Shenhe can be substituted for Kaeya and Ganyu, while Kazuha can be substituted for Venti or Sucrose.
- kokomi (Main DPS/Support), Beidou (Sub DPS), fish (Sub DPS), sucrose (Support)
This third team is a double electro composition. Beidou and Fischl can be replaced by Raiden and Yae Miko.
- Tighnari (Main DPS), raiding (Sub DPS), Yes Miko (Sub DPS), kokomi (Sub DPS/Support)
To incorporate the dendro element, this is one combination you can use.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9723797/genshin-impact-kokomi-build/ Genshin Impact Kokomi Build – Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams