KUKI Shinobu isn’t one of Genshin Impact’s most versatile players, but she packs a punch when used on the right team.
As a healer, she is responsible for keeping her teammates healthy while also offering to help with Electro Elemental Resonance.
She’s a four-star character, which means players are more likely to pick her up on your travels.
If you have Kuki in Genshin Impact, read on to find out the best gear for her.
Best weapons for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
Both Kuki’s damage output and healing ability scale with her HP, so maximizing this stat is the most important.
Elemental Mastery is another important stat, as it increases the damage dealt by Reactions.
For those who want to use Kuki in a support role while also offering some off-field damage, freedom sworn (a five star sword) is your best option.
Its primary attribute is Elemental Mastery, and it also generates an Attack buff for the entire team.
For those who don’t have access to this hard-to-get item, here are some alternatives:
- Original jade cutter (Five Star Sword) – Increases Critical Hit Rate, HP and Attack based on HP.
- lions roar (Four Star Sword) – Increases Attack, damage against targets suffering from Electro Effects.
- iron engraving (Four Star Sword) – increases elemental mastery, ability damage.
- Favonius Sword (Four Star Sword) – increases energy charge, generates energy particles.
- Sword of Festering Desire (Four Star Sword) – increases energy charge, ability damage.
Best artifacts for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
Depending on your team composition and the role you want Kuki to play, the artifacts you equip will vary.
If you’re aiming for an Electro-Cryo team with Kuki as your healer, then go for a number of toughness of the millelite.
This set increases Shinobu’s HP by 20 percent and boosts the team’s attack stats.
If she’s paired with a Dendro character, then Gilded Dreams is a strong choice.
This increases the team’s Elemental Mastery and Attack stat.
The third option is noblesse oblige. This is one of the best support sets in the game, helping virtually every team.
Here are the attributes to look out for:
- Feather: Attack (major stats), HP %, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- flower: HP (main stats), HP %, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- sand: HP % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub DPS) (Main Stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (Sub Stats).
- chalice: HP % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub DPS) (Main Stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge (Sub Stats).
- Ripe: Healing Bonus % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub-DPS) (Main Stats), HP %, Elemental Mastery, HP, Energy Charge (Sub-Stats).
Best teams for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
For those hoping to use Kuki for her powerful Electro/Cryo reactions, this is a strong team build.
- EULA (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), Rosarie (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support).
In this squad, Shinobu provides the necessary Electro effects for reactions and keeps the team alive with her healing.
- ajato (Main DPS), Dendro Traveler (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Sub DPS), Zhongli (Support).
This is an alternate Electro/Dendro combo that also triggers powerful elemental reactions.
Xingqiu can be used in place of Ayato, and Sucrose or Kazuha can substitute for Zhongli equally well.
- Raiden Shogun (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support).
That double electric combo isn’t bad either. Here, too, Beidou, Fischl or Cyno can add the necessary electro element.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9681038/genshin-impact-kuki-shinobu-build/ Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu Build – best weapons and teams for the masked swordswoman