LAYLA is a recent installment of Genshin Impact, and her sleepy fighting style has resonated with fans.
She has powerful shields to protect her while she sleeps and a long lasting and inexpensive Elemental Burst for extra power.
If you’re looking to use this weary cryo legend in battle, we’ve got a few tips for you.
Here’s the best way to equip Layla to prepare her for battle in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Layla in Genshin Impact
Layla isn’t a huge damage dealer, and her powers are more based around the ability to generate cryo effects and shields.
Their abilities scale with their Max HP, and therefore their build should be based on that.
Elemental Mastery and Energy Recharge will make their reactions more devastating and compensate for their weak particle generation.
That Key of Khaj-Nisuta current five star sword, is Layla’s best choice.
Not only does the sword greatly increase their HP, but it also triggers an effect that increases the entire squad’s Elemental Mastery based on the wielder’s max HP.
Alternative weapons for Layla are:
- freedom sworn (Five Star Sword) – increases elemental mastery and increases attack of the whole team.
- Favonius Sword (Four Star Sword) – increases energy charge and generates energy particles.
Best artifacts for Layla in Genshin Impact
Since Layla relies so much on her Max HP and Shields, toughness of the millelite is the best artifact set for them.
Two pieces increases their HP by 20%, and four pieces increases the team’s attack and shield efficiency.
A complete set of noblesse oblige is the only sensible alternative.
This is what the sub-stats should ideally look like:
- Feather: Attack (major stats), HP%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge (minor stats).
- flower: HP (main stats), HP%, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
- sand: HP% (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- chalice: HP% (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- Ripe: HP% (major stats), Energy Charge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
Best teams for Layla in Genshin Impact
Layla works well in Freeze Reaction and Physical Damage based teams.
- ayaka (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), layla (Support), kokomi (Support)
This team consists of two Cryo and Hydro characters that create a strong elemental resonance.
Hydro resonance works particularly well as it increases Layla’s HP. Ayaka will be the damage dealer here, with others offering off-field support.
If you don’t have those four, Yelan can be replaced by Xingqiu, and Barbara can replace Kokomi.
- EULA (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), layla (Support), Shinobu (Support)
- Keqing (Main DPS), fish (Sub DPS), layla (Support), Dori (Support)
These teams rely on physical damage, with Layla providing shield assist and cryo/electro reactions.
- Hu Tao (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), layla (Support)
Melt teams are another use for Layla, who again benefits from Hydroresonance in this group.
Instead of Hu Tao, characters like Diluc or Yoimiya are strong options as primary DPS characters.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9800057/genshin-impact-layla-build-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Layla Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams