NILOU in Genshin Impact is not only elegant on stage but also in battle.
Introduced in the Genshin Impact 3.1 update, this hydro swordswoman uses majestic strikes to slay her enemies.
Despite being a strong character, there are many ways to improve her game.
Here’s our guide on how to get the best out of Nilou with the best weapons and skills.
Best weapons for Nilou in Genshin Impact
Nilou brings powerful benefits to your team by increasing their Elemental Mastery while possessing a powerful passive and active Hydro application.
She’s perfect for destroying large groups of enemies with hydro-dendro reactions, but her abilities limit the types of teams she can work with.
The best weapon for Nilou is this Key of Khaj-Nisuta 5-star sword released in update 3.1.
It increases their HP and improves elemental mastery based on their max HP.
If she attacks with it three times, the championship will be extended to the rest of the team that is particularly strong.
Alternative weapon options for Nilou are:
- freedom sworn (5 Star Sword) – Increases Elemental Mastery, Damage and Attack.
- The moonlight of Xiphos (4 Star Sword) – increases Elemental Mastery and Energy Recharge.
- sacrificial sword (4 Star Sword) – increases energy charge, skips cooldowns.
- iron engraving (4-Star Sword) – increases elemental mastery and ability damage.
Best artifacts for Nilou in Genshin Impact
HP and Elemental Mastery are the two most important stats for Nilou, and Critical Hit Rate and Critical Damage can be ignored for the most part.
They can increase their damage, but Bloom Reactions cannot critically hit, making them less useful.
Use a mixture of two parts of the Gilded Dreams or Wanderer’s squad Sentences, with two parts of the Tenacity of Millelith set to.
The first grants 80 points for elemental mastery, while the last offers 20% more HP.
Aim for the following stat distribution for your artifact pieces:
- Feather: Attack (main stats), HP %, Elemental Mastery, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- flower: HP (major stats), HP %, Elemental Mastery, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- sand: HP % (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- chalice: HP % (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- Ripe: HP % (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Energy Charge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (minor stats).
Best teams for Nilou in Genshin Impact
Nilou fits into very few teams as she needs both Hydro and Dendro characters to be at her best.
She also needs a healer as her bloom reactions can harm her own teammates.
At the time of writing their use is fairly limited, however this list may expand as more characters come out.
Her second constellation is also recommended to increase her effect on the field.
The following compositions are currently available from Nilou:
- Nilu (Main DPS), kokomi (Sub DPS), colleagues (support) and Dendro Traveler (Support).
- Tighnari (Main DPS), Nilu (Sub DPS), colleagues (support) and kokomi (Support).
If you choose the first option, Nilou uses her Hydro Effect to create powerful reactions with Collei’s and Dendro-Traveller’s Dendro Effects.
Kokomi can deal additional Hydro damage in addition to healing.
The second option gives Nilou Tighnari’s hydro effects more off-field support.
It will take a while for Nilou’s full power to be researched and brought to the field, and she will never be the most flexible character, but she will be a strong option in her niche.
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9587464/genshin-impact-nilou-best-weapons-abilities-team/ Genshin Impact Nilou Build – Weapons and Abilities to get the most out of Nilou