VENTI was the first playable Archon in Genshin Impact, and it’s even better today than it was when it was first introduced.
He is a powerful sub-DPS character who can use his abilities to rally enemies for devastating combos.
As a five-star character, finding him can be quite difficult, but once you have him, you might want him on your team.
Here’s the best way to equip Venti in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Venti in Genshin Impact
Venti will play a similar role on your team as other characters like Kazuha or Sucrose.
He groups enemies for extra damage and unleashes vortices that absorb other elements to increase your damage output.
Venti has a strong energy charge and his abilities don’t consume much power, which are great traits.
The Five Star Arch elegy for the end is perfect as it increases energy recharge and elemental mastery which increases his spin damage.
It also creates boosting effects for everyone on the field, increasing their damage output.
Alternative weapons for Venti are:
- The threadless (Four Star Bow) – increases elemental mastery, ability damage.
- Windflower Ode (Four Star Bow) – Increases Elemental Mastery, Attack.
- sacrificial bow (Four Star Bow) – increases energy recharge, can skip cooldowns.
Best Artifacts for Venti in Genshin Impact
Similar to other Anemo characters, a number of Vibrant veneer is the best choice for Venti.
It increases Anemo damage by 15% and Whirl damage by 60%, and reduces enemies’ elemental resistances when caught in the Whirl.
This will set the stage for some devastating combos from your main DPS.
Pay attention to the following distribution of attributes:
- Feather: Attack (main stats), Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- flower: HP (major stats), Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge, Critical Damage (minor stats).
- sand: Elemental Mastery (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (minor stats).
- chalice: Elemental Mastery (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (minor stats).
- Ripe: Elemental Mastery (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (minor stats).
Best teams for Venti in Genshin Impact
Venti fits well into a range of team builds, with his only weakness being heavy enemies that his abilities don’t boost.
The first example of a strong team composition using Venti is a freeze team:
- ayaka (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), valve (Sub DPS), kokomi (Support).
Shenhe boosts Ayaka’s damage and contributes Cryo Resonance to that team while Kokomi heals the team.
Kokomi’s hydro powers also allow Ayaka to freeze enemies, allowing Venti to come in with his elemental blast.
- ajato (Main DPS), fish (Sub DPS), valve (Sub DPS), bennett (Support).
This team uses Electro and Pyro effects that work well with Ventis Vortex.
- Yoimiya (Main DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), valve (Sub DPS), bennett (Support).
Yoimiya works well with Venti as she can complete targets raised by Venti. Combined with Xingqiu’s Basic Attack support, this team is pretty strong.
- xiao (Main DPS), valve (Sub DPS), Zhongli (Support), bennett (Support).
Xiao is also a good candidate to build a team around Venti thanks to his jumping skills.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9919090/genshin-impact-venti-build-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Venti Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams