SCARAMOUCHE, also known as Wanderer, is one of two new characters released in Genshin Impact update 3.3 and is now available in banners.
This Anemo character has great abilities that make him a strong asset on many teams.
He also has useful exploration skills, being able to hover over terrain and being versatile in combat.
Check out the best walker builds in our Genshin Impact guide.
Best weapons for wanderers in Genshin Impact
Wanderer is a very offensive player, so Attack, Critical Damage, and Critical Hit Rate are his most important stats.
Nonetheless, his elemental mastery is also important to increase the strength of his reactions.
Wanderer’s best weapon is his signature weapon Tulaytullah’s memory, which increases both standard and critical damage.
It also increases attack speed and increases damage after an elemental ability by almost 5%.
Alternatively, consider the following weapons for walkers:
- Skyward Atlas (Five Star Catalyst) – increases attack and elemental damage and creates an additional damage effect on standard attacks.
- Lost prayers to the holy winds (Five Star Catalyst) – increases critical hit rate and movement speed, and increases elemental damage after swapping in.
- The Wisith (Four Star Catalyst) – increases critical damage and provides a bunch of random effects, all useful for Scaramouche.
- Mappa mare (Four Star Catalyst) – increases elemental mastery as well as elemental damage; and it’s craftable, making it a good free-to-play option.
Best Artifacts for Wanderers in Genshin Impact
Wanderer also named a Signature Artifact Set suited specifically for him Chronicle of the Desert Pavilion.
Two pieces increase Anemo damage by 15%, while four pieces increase attack speed and base attack damage.
The stats should focus on boosting Wanderer’s basic attacks, which can be fired quickly.
Alternatively, the typical Anemo artifact set Vibrant veneer is recommended if you don’t have a support character on your team who already carries it.
In any case, you should aim for the following stat distribution across the pieces you use:
- Feather: Attack (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (minor stats).
- flower: HP (major stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack % (minor stats).
- sand: Attack % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
- chalice: Anemo Damage % (main stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
- Ripe: Critical Damage/Critical Hit Rate (main stats), Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Elemental Mastery, Attack %, Energy Recharge (sub-stats).
Best teams for walkers in Genshin Impact
Wanderer is a very flexible main DPS that works well on any team that can react with their Anemo abilities or boost their basic attacks.
- walker (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Faruzan (Support), bennett (Support)
Here, Faruzan assists Wanderer by reducing enemies’ Anemo Resistances, allowing Wanderer to deal more damage.
We placed Yelan in the sub DPS slot, but Xiangling, Xingqiu, Fischl, or Raiden Shogun would also contribute the necessary elemental effects for powerful vortexes.
Bennett provides the healing here and increases Wanderers’ damage, but Kuki Shinobu or Kokomi could fill that role as well.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9885599/genshin-impact-wanderer-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Wanderer Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts, and Teams