Genshin Impact Xiao Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams
XIAO has returned as one of the five-star characters in the latest set of Genshin Impact banners.
If you’re lucky enough to pull him, you’ll probably want to add the powerful damage dealer to your team.
Not only does he have strong basic attacks, but he also has a powerful elemental blast that deals area damage.
Here is the best way to build Xiao for Genshin Impact battles.
Best weapons for Xiao in Genshin Impact
Xiao doesn’t need to increase a specific stat, so an Attack Boost is always a good choice to increase the damage of his basic attacks.
Primordial Jade Winged Spear is a good choice as it increases attack and damage with each hit and can stack up to seven times.
This is great if you plan on performing a series of hits while Xiao’s Elemental Burst is active.
If this weapon is not available, here are some other options.
- Staff of Homa (Five Star Polearm)
- agony (Four Star Polearm)
- Blackcliff Pole (Four Star Polearm)
- white tassel (Three Star Polearm)
Best artifacts for Xiao in Genshin Impact
As with his weapon, to get the most out of Xiao you need an artifact set that boosts his attack.
Vermillion hereafter is a good choice as two parts increase attack by 18% and four parts trigger Nascent Light which boosts attack when damaged.
Xiao deals damage to himself when he triggers his elemental blast, so this artifact set is a great way to increase damage.
Alternatively, you could try two pieces Gladiator’s Finale with two pieces Vibrant veneer which can also increase his attack.
Here are the stats to aim for.
- flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Charge (secondary stat)
- Feather: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge (secondary stat)
- sand: Attack % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack, Energy Recharge (secondary stat)
- chalice: Anemo Damage % (Main Stats), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Charge (Secondary Stats)
- Ripe: Critical Hit Rate / Critical Hit Damage (Main Stat), Critical Hit Rate / Critical Damage, Attack %, Energy Recharge, Attack (Secondary Stats)
Best teams for Xiao in Genshin Impact
Xiao is an amazing damage dealer but requires a little more thought when it comes to support.
He moves a lot, making it difficult to recharge energy, and continuously loses HP during his ultimate.
Here’s a team you can try.
- xiao (Main DPS), albedo (Sub DPS), jean (Support), Zhongli (Support)
Albedo and Zhongli both provide shield support that will help Xiao survive on the field.
They also contribute to area damage through the use of their constructs.
Jean can heal Xiao and provide the necessary energy for his eruption.
When paired together, their Anemo Resonance also increases team movement speed.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN.
All the latest gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks for your favorite consoles and games? We’ve got you covered…
Get all the news about PS5, Xbox and other video games here
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/10135517/genshin-impact-xiao-build-weapons-artifacts-teams/ Genshin Impact Xiao Build: Best Weapons, Artifacts and Teams