1) Brake system – can be any problem from leaking fluid to overheating.
2) Airbag – best to have it checked to be on the safe side.
3) Glow Plug – On diesel vehicles, this will heat your engine before starting, so do not start until this light goes out.
4) Battery will not charge – call for help or visit workshop.
5) Engine Management System – could have any number of faults so see a mechanic.
6) Car service due.
7) Top up tire pressure – at least one of your tires is too low – in a workshop.
8) Engine Temperature – stop and wait at least 20 minutes for it to cool down.
9) The handbrake is on – release it to move.
10) Brake Pads Problem – You have about 1,000 miles before you need to replace them.
11) Pedal Alert – on automatic, reminds the driver to depress the brake pedal while moving the lever out of park.
12) Engine Oil – Running out could damage your engine so check your dipstick and top up as soon as possible.
https://www.thesun.ie/motors/8824177/car-dashboard-icons-quiz/ Half of UK drivers have no idea what those dashboard icons mean