META Quest, also known as Oculus Quest, is a virtual reality headset that offers gamers the opportunity to play fictional situations in a first-person format.
The headset was first launched in 2019 by Meta, the company formerly known as Facebook.
How do I get games on Meta Quest?
There were three different models of the headset. These include Meta (Oculus) Quest, Meta Quest 2, and Meta Quest Pro.
Each new version has more storage capacity, which means more games can be downloaded onto the headset.
There are two ways to download games to the headset. The first way is through the Oculus Store, where exclusive games can be found.
Gamers can order games through the headset, and here’s how it’s done;
- Turn on your search.
- Go to the universal menu by pressing the Oculus button.
- Look for the Oculus Store.
- Find the game you want.
- Get and download it.
- Wait for it to install.
- Start the game.
Alternatively, users can download games to the headset using an app on their phones. This is how it’s done;
- Launch the Oculus app on your smartphone.
- Go to the Oculus Store.
- Search for a free game you want.
- Select the option to download to your headset.
- Switch to your Quest 2 headset.
- Wait for the game to install.
- Play Now.
Are there free games on Meta Quest?
The product comes with a number of games already built into the system.
These include Bait!, a fishing game, and Epic Coasters, where the player can ride a roller coaster in first-person perspective.
What games are available on Meta Quest?
Similar to traditional gaming consoles, Meta Quest offers a range of games for purchase.
Some of the most popular games on the platform are:
- Resident Evil 4
- Walkabout mini golf
- Star Wars: Tales from the Edge of the Galaxy
- Population: one
- beat saber
- The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners
- The Room VR; a dark matter
- Dyschrony: Chronos take turns
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/9822762/how-get-games-meta-quest/ How to get games on Meta Quest