Fall damage is not as severe in Elden Ring as it is in Dark Souls. One of the best features about Fall Damage for this game is that many times you will only lose Stamina for a large number of falls. But the problem is the height. For some jumps you will lose nothing, for some jumps you will lose stamina, health and sometimes die instantly. So in this guide let’s check how to prevent Drop Damage in Elden Ring and see how it works.
How to prevent damage from falling within Elden
As explained above, Fall damage works by doing nothing, reducing your HP, Stamina, or killing you. The effect depends on the height of the fall Let the game determine how much damage it will do to you. There are two ways to prevent fall damage in the Elden Ring.
- Drop rainbow stones: This is an item that is easy to overlook. On paper, it doesn’t seem to have any use, but when you read its description, you will know its real use. You can use it to determine how dangerous a fall is. According to the game’s description of the item. The higher the height of the rock, the more damage you will take when falling. So in such a case, make sure you recover your health before doing such a jump. Drop a rainbow stone and if it glows you will survive the drop. And of course, if the rock breaks when it falls you will also die if you choose to make the jump. To use it.
- Open your inventory.
- Under Tools tab, search Rainbow stone.
- Click on it and select use. Make sure to stay near a cliff where you want to try the drop.
- You will see your character drop a rainbow stone.
- You can create a rainbow stone using a piece of ruins. All you need is a kit to make this item yourself.
- Longtail Cat Talisman equipment: This is not really recommended but you can use it if you really have to. According to the game’s description “Makes the wearer immune to drop damage.”. It will nullify all fall damage but the catch is that you can still fall dead if you jump too high. So it’s a game of chance if you feel the fall won’t kill you you can jump. The result will be either you will either die, or fall into a harmless state.
Also, your Torrent steed won’t be of much help in falls either. Because if you fall and die, even a double jump will not save you.
That covers everything you should know about drop damage in the Elden Ring and how it works. Be sure to check out our other Elden Ring Guide to get help on other topics in this game.
https://gamertweak.com/fall-damage-elden-ring/ How to prevent damage from falling within Elden and how it works