YOU can record anything on your iPhone screen without installing a single additional app.
Tech giant Apple has built a special screen recorder right into the iPhone Operating system.
If you are wondering why you want to record your phone screen, there are many good reasons.
Maybe you’re playing a game and want to share some great footage, or maybe you’re helping a friend who doesn’t know how to use their phone and you want to send them a quick video tutorial.
Whatever the reason why you want to capture iPhone video footage, here is a simple guide.
But remember: don’t use screen recording to steal copyrighted material and share it. Even though it’s just a recording, it’s still illegal.
How to record iPhone screen
Then you need to add the screen recording to your control center:
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls
- Then tap the “+” icon next to Screen Recording
Press record and you’ll get a 3-second countdown before filming begins. Once this is done, you can record your screen by doing the following:
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. On an iPhone X, you’ll need to swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen. On an iPad, you can just double-click the home button
- You will see a new screen capture circle icon
- Tap that and you’ll get a three-second countdown
- To record audio while recording, deep press the circle icon and tap Microphone audio
- To stop recording, open Control Center and tap the red circle. Alternatively, tap the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop
Once you’re done recording, you should be able to view your footage in your Photos app.
The clip will just be a regular video file, so you should be able to share it with friends via WhatsApp or Twitter.
However, we advise caution in what you share. If you share videos of messages sent by other people or photos of friends, get their permission first.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368. We pay videos to. Click here to upload yours.
https://www.thesun.ie/tech/2212432/iphone-how-to-screen-record-ios-11/ How to record your iPhone screen – easy guide, no app required