Do you dream of escaping the day? work and travel the world? Here’s how you can make it a reality.
Adventure travel company is looking for candidates who have a passion for travel and meeting new people – could they be looking for you?
Here’s everything you need to know about applying for this incredible jet setting opportunity.
WeRoad co-founder Erika De Santi said: “WeRoad is all about the adventurers of the world; those who want unique experiences and really want to step out of their comfort zone.
“Travel coordinators play a huge role in bringing our trips to life. Not only do they offer unique insights into our destinations, but they also play a major role in making our trips so unique. That’s why we’re looking for Coordinators who want to venture out of their comfort zone just as much as the adventurers they guide.
“Are you ready for a summer that never ends? Join the WeRoad community.”
How to travel around the world for free as a WeRoad travel coordinator
If you want to be whisked away on an unforgettable adventure, all you have to do is fill out an application.
You also film yourself and answer a few short questions about the WeRoad website.
If WeRoad decides you’re a fit, you’ll be invited for a group interview in London on October 29th or a virtual interview on October 18th.
The lucky successful candidates then attend the WeRoad Bootcamp, a weekend training course.
The WeRoad Bootcamp will take place in London from November 18th to 20th.
What makes a good WeRoad travel coordinator?
If you want to travel the world with WeRoad, here are the qualities the solo travel provider is looking for:
- love to travel
- Enthusiasm for meeting new people and sharing new experiences
- Can do at least 2 trips per year for us (most trips are around 1 – 2 weeks)
- Attention to detail and organizational talent
- Problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible and think quickly
- Empathy and Team Building – the ability to foster a great group atmosphere and think of other people
- Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to our travelers via social media
- An open attitude to sharing skills and ideas
- Willingness and commitment of time to get involved in our travel coordinator community, including as an ambassador at our events
Where would I travel with WeRoad?
WeRoad puts the power in the hands of its coordinators, which means you can travel wherever you want.
All coordinators have to do is share their preferred WeRoad destinations and availability.
They are then matched to upcoming tours that fit into their schedule.
Further information and application for the dream job can be found at WeTravel website.
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/23007381.travel-world-free—apply-weroads-dream-job/?ref=rss How to travel the world for free – Apply for WeRoad’s dream job