Getting the perfect curls is often a time-consuming process.
But for Elsa Thompson, it’s what left her with a huge scar on her face after she dropped her curling iron.
Sharing a video in which she introduced the scar, Elsa wrote: “So uhh just dropped a bent wand on my face.”
The clip quickly attracted many comments praising Elsa’s scar, someone wrote: “Bad scar”.
Another wittily commented: “At least your hair is beautiful
While another wrote: “That scar looks great.”
“Does the mask hurt,” another asked, to which she replied, “YES! Because my breath came out of the mask on the burn.”
In another video explaining exactly how she got burned, Elsa explained that she was curling her bangs with a cheap curling iron when she dropped it.
Most read in Hair & amp; Beauty
And because it was so hot and her hair got stuck in it, the iron then stuck to her face before she “swallowed it out”.
Although the scar covers a large part of the right hand side of her face, Elsa added that the incident happened a while ago, and that she actually has no scars.
She also cites regular use of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil to help remove scars.
Speaking of hair news, this Stylists think this style is the perfect one for a New Year’s makeover to suit everyone.
Head lice specialist reveals how to get rid of good errors.
And this woman paid $300 for her hair, but it sucks when you can see the extension.
https://www.thesun.ie/fabulous/hair-and-beauty/8210758/woman-left-scar-face-after-dropping-curling-iron/ I left a HUGE scar on my face after dropping my curling iron… luckily everyone said I looked ‘bad’