James Corden insists he “didn’t do anything wrong” after the New York restaurant series

James Corden has said he “didn’t do anything wrong” and felt “zen” after being criticized by a New York restaurant owner for his alleged bad behavior.

The actor and comedian, 44, was briefly banned from Balthazar in Manhattan on Monday after Keith McNally claimed he had been “extremely angry” with his employees on two separate occasions.

Mr McNally, who has operated a string of high-profile restaurants in the city since the 1980s, later lifted the ban after claiming to have received an apologetic call from the star.

Corden addressed the incident during an interview with The New York Times scheduled before late.

Corden addressed the incident during an interview with The New York Times scheduled before late.

Responding to the idea that he could have canceled the interview, he said: “I didn’t do anything wrong on any level. So why would I ever cancel this? I was there. I understand.

“I feel so zen about the whole thing. Because I think it’s so silly. I just think it’s among all of us. it is below you It is certainly among your publication.”

Corden said he may discuss the incident further on Monday’s episode of his Late Late Show on CBS.

When asked if he was aware of the public discussions about him and Mr McNally, he replied: “I haven’t actually read anything. It is strange. It’s strange when you were there.

“I think I’ll probably have to talk about it on Monday’s show. My feeling is often, never explain, never complain. But I’ll probably have to talk about it.”

video of the day

He added that “it feels like a silly thing to talk about.”

Corden suggested to the New York Times that any online criticism of him likely reflects only a small segment of the population.

He added: “Shouldn’t we all be a little bit grown up? I promise you, ask at this restaurant. You know nothing about it. Maybe 15 percent of people.

“I was here, walking around New York, not a single person came to me. We are dealing with two worlds here.”

In his original post on Instagram, Mr McNally shared part of a manager’s report describing the incidents and accused Corden of being “extremely angry” with his employees on two separate occasions.

Corden announced in April that he was stepping down as the host of The Late Late Show in the US.

He reportedly extended his contract with CBS to present the show for another year before ending in summer 2023.

Corden’s reps have been contacted for comment.

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/james-corden-insists-he-did-nothing-wrong-after-new-york-restaurant-row-42084332.html James Corden insists he “didn’t do anything wrong” after the New York restaurant series

Fry Electronics Team

Fry Electronics.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@fry-electronics.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button