(as of Sep 22,2021 12:23:13 UTC – Particulars)
All the pieces you could learn about Linux is on this ebook. Written by Stephen Figgins, Ellen Siever, Robert Love, and Arnold Robbins — folks with years of lively participation within the Linux neighborhood — Linux in a Nutshell, Sixth Version, completely covers programming instruments, system and community administration instruments, the shell, editors, and LILO and GRUB boot loaders.
This up to date version provides a tighter concentrate on Linux system necessities, in addition to extra protection of latest capabilities equivalent to virtualization, wi-fi community administration, and revision management with git. It additionally highlights a very powerful choices for utilizing the huge variety of Linux instructions. You will discover many useful new suggestions and strategies on this reference, whether or not you are new to this working system or have been utilizing it for years.
- Get the Linux instructions for system administration and community administration
- Use a whole bunch of a very powerful shell instructions accessible on Linux
- Perceive the Bash shell command-line interpreter
- Search and course of textual content with common expressions
- Handle your servers by way of virtualization with Xen and VMware
- Use the Emacs textual content editor and growth setting, in addition to the vi, ex, and vim text-manipulation instruments
- Course of textual content information with the sed editor and the gawk programming language
- Handle supply code with Subversion and git
Writer:O’Reilly Media; Sixth version (October 13, 2009)
Merchandise Weight:2.75 kilos
Dimensions:6 x 1.65 x 9 inches